Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one

ironman58

I am about to order my new cycle and this is what i have come up with so far

test E 500wk
Turinabol 40mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily

its a 15 week cycle

should i add in dbol or anything else?

for my stats.

I'm 28, 5'8" 205lbs about 12-14% bf.

i eat for healthy and i workout about 5-6days a week. I'm doing the Y3T program.

I want to be at least 225lbs.

I am about to order my new cycle and this is what i have come up with so far

test E 500wk
Turinabol 40mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily

its a 15 week cycle

should i add in dbol or anything else?

If you wanna bulk than a classic bulking cycle is test, deca,dbol. If you still wanna keep the tbol than you could up it to 60-70 mgs day. I would consider throwing in equipoise. Dont run the tbol with dbol, thats too much on your liver at once. So you can either run the test,deca,dbol, and proviron, or test,eq, tbol, and proviron.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

OK guys so this is my 2nd cycle and I was planning on running the thole the whole 15 weeks. I did it on my last cycle and had no problems at all. In fact I liked it a lot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

OK guys so this is my 2nd cycle and I was planning on running the thole the whole 15 weeks. I did it on my last cycle and had no problems at all. In fact I liked it a lot.

your kidding me right? you should not run the tbol any more than 4-6 weeks man... use it as a kickstart to your cycle... did you have bloodwork done after your last cycle??

This is a bad idea. Your going to destroy your liver and be in bad shape soon if you keep this up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom