Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

once a week or twice a week?

skunky

im on 250mgdeca and 200mg test a week, i did my first shot last night, 2cc in glute, and my next shot is next sun, would it b more effective if i split it up 1cc twice a week and how should i go about the days?

so your saying doing deca once a week and test another day.. i'd say it would be fine just doing it as you are.. i dont think it would be any more effective doing them separate days

no i did them both in the same syringe, 1cc of deca and 1cc of test, i was seeing if spliting it up twice a week with .5cc of deca, and .5cc of test same syringe b better for blood levels?

Hey

I know that with test it will reach peak concentration/blood levels around 72hrs + and then it will start to taper off, so if you inject a further amount just prior to this you will have another peak in concentration at around 120hrs, and in effect you will still be injecting 200mg a week, BTW i would double that mid cycle.

peace

H

skunky said:
im on 250mgdeca and 200mg test a week, i did my first shot last night, 2cc in glute, and my next shot is next sun, would it b more effective if i split it up 1cc twice a week and how should i go about the days?

Deca has a long enough half-life that weekly injections is fine. You didn't mention what test you are using but by the concentration I am guessing it is cypionate.

With test cypionate, there is a noticeable difference between weekly injections and twice weekly injections. And, if you're going to split up the test injections, it won't hurt to split up the deca too.

To split the dosages up evenly, inject every 3 1/2 days; Monday morning and Thursday night, for example.

Smaller doses = less injection pain. But, if you have no problems with a little soreness then don't split them up. For me, splitting them up adds motivation to my week...gives me somthing to look forward to.

so yall r saying if i did .5cc of deca and .5cc of test on sun and wed only inject. that would equal 250mg deca and 200mg test a week?

do the .5 cc of each on monday and thursday. That is a better way to go IMO. Stretching shots out to once a week is too long. I run Sus 250, EQ 200 and Primo 150 all in the same shot on monday and thursday right now. Granted all of that needs to be E3D at the very least. But I would think you will have a better result going 2 shots per week.

Top Bottom