Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once completed.... 4 month OFF period.... hmmm

Themachine01

I will be completing a 16 week cutting cycle, nothing heavy, in preparation for a photoshoot in a few weeks. I am actually looking forward to, what Im planning on being a 5 month run off time from all AS, usually I only take 3 months off, so this will be my longest off time in years. I will be switching to ann over-night shift at work for 5 months and will stay off everything for this period of time. I have a great Post cycle therapy plan ready to go and hope to hve natural test levels up as soon as possible. I will also be switching from a 6 day training routine to a 4 day to make sure I have good recovery.

Im actually looking forward to this to see how well I can do, and how much from this cycle I can keep while keeping my BF down in the single digits. My diet will be in check like always but I'll be throwing a cheat day in once per week. I will also continue to run clen 2 on 2 off for the 1st 2 months to see how it affects me.

Id like to see some thoughts here, but if no one really gives a shit, thats cool too. :)

Themachine01 said:
Id like to see some thoughts here, but if no one really gives a shit, thats cool too. :)

Lmao, actually I am also just about finishing up a 12 weeker cutter that I will have completed with fina/prop/M1T. Never really took some time off (about a month and a half) from last bulking cycle which lasted 4-5 something months. So like you, I will have an off run for about 6-7 months till december-ish when I will hit a lean bulker hard followed by time off then another lean bulker. Dropped about 22 lbs so far, am in the 9-10% range right now at 184 and I plan to stay that way till my next cycle. I am actually going to keep lifting 3 days a week focused on compound movements with only 3X of cardio a week for maintenance. I actually can't wait to come off, been on for so long I forgot what it feels like to be natural and its a pain keeping up with this and that while being on. Hope to add some LBM when rebounding from this cutter in prepration for my next cycles.

how much cardio do you do during the off time? im just curious cause i see you are running clen and you do photoshoots so you must be cut up.

Your body will thank you bro for the added time off. When I am off for a long while, I like to focus on strength. I dont want my newly added strength to drop after cycle just as much as I dont want my mass to drop. I usually have a more hypertrophy style training regimine while on, and then move to a strength building routine after coming off, to capiltalize on the the newly gained strength. Lower your reps, increase your weight, switch to heavy compound moves. You may want to think about adding some g-plenish for natural supplementation. Creatine as well, depending how ripped you want to stay. I am going to be taking 1 week off after my next cycle, (if I finally start one), to let me body rest and adjust to the new gains. I have been reading a few places and listening to a few folks tell me how crutial this is, that you bodies needs a rest. May be osmething that you want to consider. I usually did the exact opposite, I would train hard as hell, right after cycling in an attempt to keep my gains, when really I was just starting to overtrain myself. 1 week off of rest, high protien intake, revise your training, and diet plan, then go with your plan naturally until the cycle time starts out again.

Mavy

Its funny you mention that Mavy, I scheduled the photos to be done 2 days before I leave on a 7 day vacation to Bar Harbor Maine with the old lady, you have no idea how much Im looking forward to that week bro. Im probably gonna have a couple all out cheat days and the rest I will try to keep things decent, maybe 1 bad meal a day, and a few snacks here and there. I'll still be running clen while Im away so hopefully it will help and I wont come back looking like shit.

Top Bottom