Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once and for all, whats the best PCT for a beginner test only cycle?

wordomr

Dudes, ladies, experts, ect.,

Whats the general consensus for a beginner 10-12 week test en. cycle, 250-500mg per week dosage. There are so many different suggestions out there, depending on the day and the mood of people posting, so for all the beginners here (including myself who is trying to plan first cycle) trying to do their research and make sure their cycle is in line and everything before ever starting anything, whats your recommended PCT? ex, clomid, nolva, der. sust?

thanks

beginner test only cycle should be 250-300mg per week for 10 weeks. as long as your diet is spot on and your training right you should make some good gains. now unless your nads shrink up imo you wouldnt need h c g but you will need clomid at 50mg ED for 20-30 days started 2 weeks after last shot of test. have an AI like adex on hand for sides.

Nolva during, if needed... and H C G and clomid for PCT.

Hey xrsist, H C G isn't going to hurt him so why not throw it in there and jump start the nuts? Especially since he is more likely to run 500mg ew instead of 250? I don't know, I'd throw it in.

Can't really speak on Dermacrin Sustain. I'd love to try it but they can't ship it north of the border becasue of the DEHA ban.

id say run low doses of hcg throughout cycle, 40mg nolv.a 50mg clomi.d days 1-10 then days 11-21 20mg nolv.a and 50mg clomi.d. Currently following this pct myself from 500mg cyp 13 weeks and 3 weeks anavar 50mgED at the end.

There is no "ONCE AND FOR ALL" because this isn't an exact science. So far you have 6 posts and 6 differenant opinions, none of which I completely agree with. And thus is the world of message board advice.

b_light said:
then what would you suggest

For starters I would never recommend test for a first timer and I would never recommend 12 weeks. So, right off the bat, if this guy were my client I wouldn't go beyond the fact that he's doing it wrong. But he's not my client and everyone here has a right to give their input.

Nelson Montana said:
For starters I would never recommend test for a first timer and I would never recommend 12 weeks. So, right off the bat, if this guy were my client I wouldn't go beyond the fact that he's doing it wrong. But he's not my client and everyone here has a right to give their input.

Wouldn't recommend test?

Nelson, I love your posts (particularly "Are You Still Using This? STOP!!!" and "7 Simples Rules. Keep Them, And You Can't Go Wrong."

I agree with 90% of what you say but could you please explain why you "would never recommend test for a first timer"??? What else is there??

Top Bottom