Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once again, thanks to Needto!!!!!

timber1976

High End Bro
Platinum
I gotta say that this board is awsome for helping people and providing quality information. Alot has to do with "NEEDTO", what a great guy to spend all the time he does helping people with everything A-Z. Thanks for the help and knowledge Needto!!!! Timber

You are a bad-ass! This forum is filled with knowledge and great experieiced people. I love it, thnks elite

I would like to say this. There is so many people like cain,radar,swole,southerlord,qt,neff,on and on and on. If you see mod on there name or there name is on the mod list you can bet these people are working there butts off for this site. Some of them hardly have free time and the free time they have they spend it helping this site. There is no way on earth I could ever keep track of all that each one of them do for ef or even think to replay them what its worth to all the members and site.

I do wish I had more to give all of them because all of them deserve medals and a new car along with a fat pay check lol. I will give all of them my thanks and I know all of the members also thank them too. Lets all make sure we thank them and find ways to let them all know what each of them mean to this site. Maybe I don't give them all enough credit? maybe I don't thank all the mods enough? I hope I do though and I will keep trying my best to show them how grateful not only I am but the site is too. I know I fall short of being able show all of them this all the time.

Please thank all the other mods guys.

I would like to say this. There is so many people like cain,radar,swole,southerlord,qt,neff,on and on and on. If you see mod on there name or there name is on the mod list you can bet these people are working there butts off for this site. Some of them hardly have free time and the free time they have they spend it helping this site. There is no way on earth I could ever keep track of all that each one of them do for ef or even think to replay them what its worth to all the members and site.

I do wish I had more to give all of them because all of them deserve medals and a new car along with a fat pay check lol. I will give all of them my thanks and I know all of the members also thank them too. Lets all make sure we thank them and find ways to let them all know what each of them mean to this site. Maybe I don't give them all enough credit? maybe I don't thank all the mods enough? I hope I do though and I will keep trying my best to show them how grateful not only I am but the site is too. I know I fall short of being able show all of them this all the time.

Please thank all the other mods guys.

The mods at EF are amazing. You guys are the best.

BUMP to all the Mods, Current and Past. They help keep this board together and going strong, by taking out the trash, and giving qualtiy answers to questions here!!

It is an excellent forum! I had nothing but the best info here and after mods and other members providing sound advice I did my first cycle with confidence and great results. Thanks NEEDTO, RADAR, JOE D, and others for taking the time to answer my questions I will continue to support the board the best I can! thanks! third cycle coming up shortly!

Top Bottom