Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omnadren or Enathate??? My second cycle

joeljuice

I will do my second cycle on august. I have 16 amps Omnadren, but one vet said that Omna sucks and Enathate is far more better choice. Hi said that Omnadren messes hormone levels, because it has 4 different testosrene i it. Well i guess that bro know's what hi is talking and i sell those Omnas and replace them with Testoviron Depot. I will also use EQ and maeyby Propionate in that cycle.

EQ is pretty hard to find here in Europe, does anyone know that is there any Ultragan or Ttokkyo in Europe? And if there are are they expensive? I have seen only Boldebal and Ganabol and they are damn expensive stuff.

I also like if you would give me so suggestions how to stack Enathate, EQ and propionate.

im currently in week two of this cycle..

prop@100mg eod for 10 weeks
eq 300mg weeks for 8 weeks starting at week 4

if you wanted to add some enthanate to that id suggest 200-1000mg depending on your goals

JOEL I WOULD'VE STUCK WITH THE OMNA'S JUST BECAUSE OF THE FOUR DIFFERENT TEST'S ALL GEAR WILL MESS WITH YOUR HORMONES ENATHATE IS A GREAT TEST TO... ULTRAGAINZ OR MUSTANG CAN MAKE YA AGREAT CYCLE JUST ASK THERE GREAT BROS....

"one vet said that Omna sucks and Enathate is far more better choice. Hi said that Omnadren messes hormone levels, because it has 4 different testosrene i it"

WTF????
:confused:

who is this mod bro? I really doubt any mod said such a thing.....

Anyways Omna= Sustanon and they are fine but you usually need more time than Enanthate to see the gains.

Personally I have tried both and prefer Omna but that thing about hormone messing is just shit! :eek:

NORMA-MAN said:
"one vet said that Omna sucks and Enathate is far more better choice. Hi said that Omnadren messes hormone levels, because it has 4 different testosrene i it"

WTF????
:confused:

who is this mod bro? I really doubt any mod said such a thing.....

Anyways Omna= Sustanon and they are fine but you usually need more time than Enanthate to see the gains.

Personally I have tried both and prefer Omna but that thing about hormone messing is just shit! :eek:

He is no mod he is just one of the vet's that wreally know thing or two about steroids. And he hates Sustanon

The omna sucks ass. It may give you some problems from its unlevel hormone release. Enthanate is the perfect testosterone. You are making a serious mistake by switching to Omna. Omna is only to take advantage of people's lack of education. Most people do not know what an ester is and when they hear about 4 types of testosterones, they think it is better. Omna is not predicable of when it will be out of the system. It could be 2 weeks, it could be a month. Enthanate is 10 days.

This is what the bro told me. It was unleveal hormone release.

The problem with Omnas is that they contain both long and short esters. If you injected only a long ester such as isocaparate, there woudl be a steady release from the time of injection and throughout the lifespan of the ester... However, you inject omna or sustonon,, which contain various esters.... you get bouncing hormone levels in a "W" fashion. The prop will inflate your hormone levels for 2 days then it drops. You inject again, and the levels shoot up, then trough 2 days later. Even though it contains 250mg of testosterone, that testosterone is bound by esters. It will take at least 4 weeks before most of the esters can be broken down. That means that that 500mg/wk injection can be divided by 4 (roughly) and yeild an average of 125mg per week... So the first week you start an Omna/Sust cycle, you are only getting a very small amout of testosterone that is mostly going to be from the prop because the rest is bound by long acting esters. So for example, on Monday, you may have 30mg circulating, unbound test, Tuesday 25mg circulating, Wednesday 20mg circulating, Thursday 10mg circulating, Then Friday after another injection, 35mg circulating... Up and down... Then eventually, after 5-6weeks, levels of the long releasing esters will accumilate and at 8 weeks when you stop your cycle, you have a moderately high level of androgens in your system that may take months to return to normal. You have no idea when exactly to start clomid therapy... If Omna is injected EOD, it is more effective but one woudl eventually accumilate an extremely high level of testosterone which will have an indefinate lifespan in the body.

However, enthanate is started on Monday and Friday and an even flow/release of hormone is acheived. The life of Enthanate is 10 days at 200mg/wk or 14 days at 600mg/wk... Enthanate is very predictable and clomid therapy can start 1.5-2 weeks after the last injection. This is why you don't see many experienced users use Sustonon or Omna, they use enthanate/cypionate or prop...... You will see better results.

However, since you have already purchased Omna, I'd stick with what I had and do it right next time.

As you may have guessed, I'm not a fan of Omna/Sust... and the markup on sustonon is unbelieveable.... the reason, newbies think that 4 esters are better than one. Some think that there are seperate receptors for each ester. So it sells... so sources are free to jack up the prices and profit from people's lack of education of steroids.

-Stew

Top Bottom