Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omnadren 250 Real or Fake?

madewithbody

Hey guys, I recently acquired some Omnadren 250 which my source claims is real. It all looks great, even the leaflet feels real but the only downfall I see is that the labels seem to be peeling off on the actual ampules. What are your opinions on this? Also even if it's not the authentic one should I give it a go anyway and try it out?

1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

this isn't 20 years ago where you could tell a fake by looking at a label or box it came in. nowadays anyone can fake a steroid so you gotta simply trust your source and in the end the foolproof way is bloodwork. having said that i don't think people are dumb enough to sell fake omnadren using amps like that and go through all the trouble of making fake boxes and labels when they can make real steroids to sell.

unfortunately we cant tell you by just looking at a picture... i wish it were that easy.... all i can do is tell you where to go that you can trust in the future.. domestic-supply.com but with this, i would tell you that you can either chance it or not... thats your call... bloodwork will obviously tell all

You would have to use it and get blood work. No way to know by looking at it. I recommend just sticking to Domestic-Supply next time. That way you are sure your products are real.

Hey guys, I recently acquired some Omnadren 250 which my source claims is real. It all looks great, even the leaflet feels real but the only downfall I see is that the labels seem to be peeling off on the actual ampules. What are your opinions on this? Also even if it's not the authentic one should I give it a go anyway and try it out?

View attachment 140367
View attachment 140368View attachment 140369View attachment 140370View attachment 140371View attachment 140372
It looks ok but I cant say for sure. I have about 300 omnedren. They are straight from Jeffa in Poland. No doubt they are real.
Those look very similar, I really dont know but it is kind of suspicious that they seem to have almost copied Jeff's boxes in color and everything. However, there are big differences also. Maybe someone else has experience with what you have.
Otherwise, Sustenon, which is what Omnedren is now, has some very fast acting testosterone included in it. If it's good you should feel it fairly quickly. I'll take a few pics if what I have and post it for you to compare.
Next time, look for Jeffa Omnedren, I'll post pic of box, there are 5 Amps in each box. All writing is in English, I bekieve.
I'll also take photos if amp itself. I was never crazy about Sustenon but if it is taken in a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule the stuff is pretty incredible.
Because, doing it that wy you will get the benefit of the fast as well as long acting esters in the Sustenon.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

The writing is not in English. I get these directly from Jeffa with box, inserts wrapped in plastic. There it prominent white dot in each amp where it will break easily. Try to break it anywhere else it will shatter in your hand.
Best sustenon I have used since Preloaded from Mexico in 1990's.
9acc0b06e2040703a0a285624d7319ec.jpg
1b4a93e3f7bbb43fc93dcdc0040f1a6c.jpg
466586829640280e6fe6e01d00ecf737.jpg
64105fac6014d3f0480492a7241cbfcd.jpg
78a573a49f4feaa2aa605ce3da12df39.jpg
886fb2cffbb41249fd401ab2faf69882.jpg

Not positive but it seems like a replica or attempt at a replica. Even if it's not pharma grade doesn't mean it is not what it says it is.
Guess try it, just watch for any signs of infection. It's probably ok.

Top Bottom