Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMFG ... why did I ever hesitate to pin?

LOL

Try sticking yourself in the ass, hella hard to turn around and inject with youe left hand, shaky everywhere, the needle keeps goin in n out lol. Shoulders are fine, never tried my quads kinda scared to..

Quads are really easy. Just stick to the upper/outer quadrant and you really can't go wrong ... unless you hit a nerve. LOL

I think my problem is that I got too cocky with how easy it seemed and I may have just neglected to be as careful as the first 3 times. I normally rest the 25g pin on the skin and push in slowly. Felt nothing (until I messed up today).

Trust me, the pinning novelty wears off after a while. Pinning is so easy it should be a geico commercial. But it gets to be a pain in the ass after a while. Even if it is 2x wk. Not because its hard....it just gets to that "oh, i gotta pin....whoopy!" stage.

What kind of B-12 did you get? water based right? Your not mixing it with your AAS are you:worried: ?
If its water base then shoot that shit sub-Q. NO reason to get going on un needed scar tissue because pinning is the new hot shit thing to do.

I hear that,it becomes a chore sometimes ,oh i was so excited my first time now the honeymoon has worn off,my next test dbol will consist of using slin pins,it may be slower to load and do but the amount i ran this summer well lets just say i felt like a pin cushion.

RADAR

I thought I had ordered 23s and had been using them thought they were a little more painful then last time. I actually looked on the wrapper the other week. I have 20s. They kinda suck and make me bleed like crazy.

I thought I had ordered 23s and had been using them thought they were a little more painful then last time. I actually looked on the wrapper the other week. I have 20s. They kinda suck and make me bleed like crazy.

Yeah, don't do that. For testosterone oils, a 22 will work great. Warm your hand and then use your hand to warm the barrel of the syringe and you'll be shocked how nicely the oil flows.

Gimme a break, OMG needles. Yikes. Never understood the paranoia. FYI, take em after a hot shower, it makes the skin porus, itl go in like warm butter. Will fix ur uneasyness! I never had a preblem, never will. No thang at all...comes with the game.

I wonder if that's true.

Top Bottom