Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMFG ... why did I ever hesitate to pin?

fuogo

This is my second pinning of an 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 pinned twice a week. No shaky hands, no anxiety, nothing. Just calmly put the 25g 1" pin to my thigh and it seemed to go right in by itself.

What I can't believe is how I'm so looking forward to my next shot. So much so that I went to the pharmacy and got 1000iu/ml of injectible B12 so I could pin again.

LOL

Yup. It's unbelievable how easy it is. I used to really hate needles and now I look forward to the sticks. I try to explain it to someone using testosterone cream and they never believe me until they stick themselves.

Funny thing is, I still don't like to watch someone else get stuck with a needle. I can stick myself. I can watch surgeries. I can even put orthopedic plates and screws in cadavers myself. But for some reason, when I see someone else get pinned I always wince.

Yeah, I'll pass out if I get blood drawn and get nervous when someone else pins me. But, if I'm "In control" I can handle a lot.

funny.. my hands always shake and I am so nervous before I stick myself.. after I'm okay though..

I got my first shot by a medical professional 2 weeks ago.. best it's ever gone.. no pain, hardly felt it.. much better.

get another tmrw.. about to start pinning myself soon also..

OP- where in your thigh? lateralis or quad?

Gimme a break, OMG needles. Yikes. Never understood the paranoia. FYI, take em after a hot shower, it makes the skin porus, itl go in like warm butter. Will fix ur uneasyness! I never had a preblem, never will. No thang at all...comes with the game.

Never done it, but considering it. Using the creme right now & honestly don't know if I need anything more (also on var 50mg/ed). My baseline test level was 673, so just using the creme as a minor boost.

Never done it, but considering it. Using the creme right now & honestly don't know if I need anything more (also on var 50mg/ed). My baseline test level was 673, so just using the creme as a minor boost.

You'd be laughing about this post by your third shot.

Hell, I like test shots so much that I'd run it under my fingernails if I had to.

The cream and var will drop your natural production after a bit..

but on androgel 5g/day my test levels are 750ng/dl... so it may work out..

Trust me, the pinning novelty wears off after a while. Pinning is so easy it should be a geico commercial. But it gets to be a pain in the ass after a while. Even if it is 2x wk. Not because its hard....it just gets to that "oh, i gotta pin....whoopy!" stage.

What kind of B-12 did you get? water based right? Your not mixing it with your AAS are you:worried: ?
If its water base then shoot that shit sub-Q. NO reason to get going on un needed scar tissue because pinning is the new hot shit thing to do.

Top Bottom