Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Status
Not open for further replies.

traineatsleep

Im eighteen I took 2 cycles of pro hormones a month after I turned 16 super dmz and metha drol and didn't use no pct because I was stupid wish I could go back in time, then luckily I recovered then took Accutane because my acne was crazy, another stupid choice to screw my hormones up more which I didn't know would cause more problems. Im 18 now and got some bloodwork done and my testosterone total is at 336ng/dL and free at 88.6 pg/mL I did get some gyno and wrists ended up staying at 6 1/2 inches which I think all the pro hormones and acutance caused growth plates to close. now that im in my mid eighteens I have pretty low testosterone compared to all my friends and experience the side effects of it like fatigue im thinking about taking clomid to help because I never took it after my cycles back when I was 16 and think it will help my test levels my fsh is 4.0 out of 1.6-8.0 miu/mL and still need to get my LH checked will do it soon but I was reading how dht promoted penis growth in teens still in puberty and increased sperm counts but I was afraid from the cons of it after I finish it like a shutdown and lower sperm count and libido, lower test levels then what I started out with. was thinking of running a low does of proviron 25mg a day by its self then after doing a 50mg clomid pct which im going to do regardless but the proviron im still debating because im scared of finishing it and ending up worse than what I started out with but ive read studies how dht promotes penis growth in boys that are still going through puberty I believe im in my final stages finally getting my full beard and hair on chest, doctors are ignorant and think im normal just because im a couple points above 250 which they consider anything above 250 testosterone is normal, but I don't feel normal and they don't understand, when I was younger I had test levels in the 600s, plus im trying to have a baby and cant seem to get my girlfriend pregnant I was able to get another girlfriend pregnant back then when I was 17 after pro hormones and during Accutane but she aborted it :[ so now im trying again but think proviron and clomid would give me that extra boost I need please let me know if proviron or clomid is a bad choice and if theres anything you guys recommend to help me get my test levels up more please let me know ive tried eating well, herbal supplements like maca root but didn't think it really helped. would love to get a extra half inch on the genital before I finish puberty. let me know what you guys think.

To be nice you're an idiot, not for starting young but for not researching enough and dropping pct. That's the biggest mistake dude. Wether you choose to run as a teen or not is your opinion whatever, if you want to get your libido back up proviron at 25mg ed should do the trick. Clomid would be a great choice to start kicking that natty test back up to 50mg ed. Go with that and get your bloods done and if nothing is getting better then you may have shut yourself down hard and will have to go on some trt. Wether you choose to that legally or illegally is your opinion but then again I can't see a doc giving an 18 yr old a prescription for Testostrone.

To be nice you're an idiot, not for starting young but for not researching enough and dropping pct. That's the biggest mistake dude. Wether you choose to run as a teen or not is your opinion whatever, if you want to get your libido back up proviron at 25mg ed should do the trick. Clomid would be a great choice to start kicking that natty test back up to 50mg ed. Go with that and get your bloods done and if nothing is getting better then you may have shut yourself down hard and will have to go on some trt. Wether you choose to that legally or illegally is your opinion but then again I can't see a doc giving an 18 yr old a prescription for Testostrone.
Thanks for the advice & reply, im getting my hands on some proviron and clomid at the moment should I run them together or proviron first then wait 1 week to start the clomid?

Thanks for the advice & reply, im getting my hands on some proviron and clomid at the moment should I run them together or proviron first then wait 1 week to start the clomid?

I don't see a problem with using one and the other together. Both of them are used in pct all the time. I'd recommend taking the clomid before you sleep just to avoid some side effects but its not preventable but will help. Clomid can make u feel depressed

I don't see a problem with using one and the other together. Both of them are used in pct all the time. I'd recommend taking the clomid before you sleep just to avoid some side effects but its not preventable but will help. Clomid can make u feel depressed
Thanks I'll let you know how my bloods come back and if I get any good benefits like people say they get from dht, I was looking into hcg but I don't think I need that because that's for guys who already ran harsh cycles trying to recover right?, I'm already recovered like my balls aren't shrunk up its been about a year n a half or two since pro hormones, let me know what you think about hcg. Thanks bro

Thanks I'll let you know how my bloods come back and if I get any good benefits like people say they get from dht, I was looking into hcg but I don't think I need that because that's for guys who already ran harsh cycles trying to recover right?, I'm already recovered like my balls aren't shrunk up its been about a year n a half or two since pro hormones, let me know what you think about hcg. Thanks bro

Hcg should only be used in my opinion to bring back testicular function but if your balls are working now you shouldn't need to use it. Yes it is usually used after cycles to restore testiscular function.
Just always research man, as much as these boards can be helpful never take ones word for it and research properly.

No advice to 18 year olds about aas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom