Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older cycles....older results

BigPapaPump

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok, maybe some of you new guys can help me with this.

I'm an old school type of guy. I read through these posts and I'm amazed at some of the cycles people are doing today.

I've been training and using basically the same stuff for the last 17 -18 yrs. My basic cycle's are geared around test and dbol with an occassional deca and A bombs.....period the end.

Can any old school guy tell me if they are seeing better results by tossing in all the fina, eq, slin, insulin,....etc ? Or is more so that the new lifters are not putting forth the same effort to get the results and are relying on using all this gear ? Could this by why there are so many more bad side effects than I've ever experienced ?

I mean, I'm a big block chevy type of guy, give me that old 427 with a blower and a pair of holley's on top. You can keep your all aluminum small block with the fuel injection and twin turbo's. I'll get down the track just as fast.

ANy of this make sense to anyone other than me ?

BPP

BPP...

I am a Test/Dbol man myself, I havent been training as long as you, but about 10 years...I am more of a bread and butter type of guy, the basics do just fine for me, no need to inject a gram of test a day to see great results, to be honest with you, i dont think i will ever go over 750mg .....and thats the most i will ever do, and i dont plan that til my next cycle....i agree that most of the people...seems more like kids tho, nowadays are relying to much on gear to compensate for poor work ethic and shitty diet and most importantly undereducated decisions ....i have heard nothing but good things about tren/fina and plan to start in 3 weeks, im currently on test 500mg 4 weeks, then tren 75mg/day with test 250mg/wk (just to keep my sex drive)...

if u want PM me your email and ill tell u my progress since i dont see as my progress warrants a whole thread

I'm old school... I've been experimenting with high dose for a few years. I'm not impressed with fina at all.

Results? I don't see better results on 600-800mg EQ over what I used to see on 150-300mg EQ.

With deca, anything after 300mg a week seems a waste.

Test is the one I'm not sure about. I'm getting incredible results the last many months... but I've done high dose test before (to me 1500-2000mg a week is high dose.)

I think more than anything... I'm better learning to optimize results... the doseage isn't as important as the knowledge.

I think Test/Anavar cycle would surprise you. Slin is useless for most users unless you shot 30 ius or so a day which is extremely dangerous.

Also, one more thing to consider is how underdosed gear is these days.

I'm not getting into dosages with this comment. I'm more concerend in just the shear amount of different compounds people are using.

:)

Basic

Test/Dbol/ experimenting with tren

so far i found test/dbol work together well like an old married couple..lol

BigPapaPump said:
I'm not getting into dosages with this comment. I'm more concerend in just the shear amount of different compounds people are using.

:)

That's easy... deca... d-bol... test... EQ... no need for anything else. Fancy substances usually don't do jack compared to the "Big 4."

I'd add primo to the list but it is so rare you see it anymore.

I pretty much just use test and dbol. If I feel like shooting a lot, I use fina. I like high doses though. I also like to eat lots of "food." I find that "food" makes a great addition to any cycle.

slobberknocker said:
I find that "food" makes a great addition to any cycle.

Amen. 9 times out of 10 over the last 20 years when I've heard guys complaining that their juice was fake or underdosed... they simply weren't eating enough. Protein has done more for me than d-bol.

bumpo said:

Andy whats your experience with this combo, I'm thinking of running this for my fourth cycle.

Just my alltime favorite stack

Prop: 150mg-200 EOD for 6 weeks.

Anavar: 50mg ED for 8 weeks.

Liquidex: 0.5mg ED

T3: 12.5mcg ED for 8 weeks.

You keep all your gains, the strength gains are great and it's a fast and effective cycle.

Top Bottom