Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Omnas VS. New Omnas..Old School Vets

JESA1

Ok some people say that Omnas are dirty, But can that be because of the rep it had because of the old formula.

I talked to someone at the gym (you know how smart some of those folks are) and they said they took it and broke out all over real bad, can that be because of the old formula?

There cant be a difference between sust and the new formula? Can anyone disagree?

This may be totally in my head, but omna caused my skin to be extremely oily, and I broke out like a fukin banchee. Sus did not do this to me at the exact same doseage. Like I said, this is just my personal experience... who knows...

genarr3 said:
People break out from Testosterone. It has nothing to do with the blend.

couldn't be said any better...
formula has nothing to do with it... Omnas did well to me... Sust is alright too...

Sometimes I meet real smart asses at the gym who know "a lot."
Once we had a simple discussion about roids. I respected one dude, who seemed to be very knowledgable, but quite. Well guess what he furted out that day. "Listen, guys, to get real results from roids you have to go with, like, 300-400 mgs a day!!!" "300-400 of what, bro?" was my question... "well, roids, man, roids..." Respect for that dude was gone right there on the spot...

From then on I only come back to EF to get the info I'm looking for. Too many smart ones are in the gym who don't know a shit...

Top Bottom