x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Injecting an 17 alpha alkylated steroid (winstrol, dianabol, anadrol, anavar, methyl, halo, etc), doesnt reduce liver damage much. Since the steroid is in your blood, it passes the liver over and over again. First-pass is a myth... :coffee:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny

Injecting an 17 alpha alkylated steroid (winstrol, dianabol, anadrol, anavar, methyl, halo, etc), doesnt reduce liver damage much. Since the steroid is in your blood, it passes the liver over and over again.

First-pass is a myth...

You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

Re: Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny

I always prefer to inject it..But thats me, i've drank it before and never saw the same results as when I inject.Is this Mental?Maybe...But I'm still going to inject it

Re: Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny

Quote Quote posted by scout69
    I always prefer to inject it..But thats me, i've drank it before and never saw the same results as when I inject.Is this Mental?Maybe...But I'm still going to inject it
    No, not mental.

When you drink it, some gets destroyed by digestion, and some isn't absorbed.
    So its more effective injected, for the same dose.

But you arent preventing liver damage...

i believe the studies done on it say only 67% as effective if u drink rather than inject.. "but u know 60% of the time it works.. all the time" favortie anchorman quote lol

drinking 75 was the same as shooting 50mg, but winny gave me infects and sore joints, never again, i ran that shit for along time can't belive it didn't fuck up my lipids