Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old newbie question: Can I drink winny?, New answer: Yes, you SHOULD drink winny

big_boy_1

Injecting an 17 alpha alkylated steroid (winstrol, dianabol, anadrol, anavar, methyl, halo, etc), doesnt reduce liver damage much. Since the steroid is in your blood, it passes the liver over and over again.

First-pass is a myth...

:coffee:

I always prefer to inject it..But thats me, i've drank it before and never saw the same results as when I inject.Is this Mental?Maybe...But I'm still going to inject it

scout69 said:
I always prefer to inject it..But thats me, i've drank it before and never saw the same results as when I inject.Is this Mental?Maybe...But I'm still going to inject it
No, not mental.

When you drink it, some gets destroyed by digestion, and some isn't absorbed.
So its more effective injected, for the same dose.

But you arent preventing liver damage...

i believe the studies done on it say only 67% as effective if u drink rather than inject.. "but u know 60% of the time it works.. all the time" favortie anchorman quote lol

drinking 75 was the same as shooting 50mg, but winny gave me infects and sore joints, never again, i ran that shit for along time can't belive it didn't fuck up my lipids

Top Bottom