Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this old newbie needs new advice

Don 7seven7

My thread says it all, first time ever guys, I'm 58 years old and I guess I'm still on time to run a cycle, I just want to look good and I have been training 3 days a week for the last 10 months but I don't see any physical changes, what could be the best cycle for a guy of my age to pump a little bit and look nice for the ladies. My eating habits have always been last 10 months good, zero junk food, lots of veggies and steamed meats, I don't fry my meats. My test show cholesterol and everything else is on point even libido, but I'm struggling with mass gains and fat loss, may be 8-10 pound will do it, I'm 58 years old, 6'0 and weight 185 lbs I don't know how to gauge body fat, but basically I can see my abs and I have a bit of a pear shape sort of. At my age I don't need to worry about much I guess I can put myself on TRT but should I?

Hi do please me congratulate you at 58 years young you sound like your in tremendous condition. You also say that your Cholesteryl and other things are good, your libido is good. If you start taking steroids you will undo this I'm affraid, loosing body fat as you get older is harder that's sucks I know but that's just the way it is, the other thing you mentioned is trt and believe me you would know if something was up there you would be depressed, no libido, no motivation generally feeling like crap, so what I'm trying to say if it ain't broke don't fix it good luck

I'm a believer in TRT for those of us over 40. The problem is my doc only prescribes 100mg every 2 weeks. I don't get much of a benefit from that low dose so I supplement my T.

I would have the doctor also test your testosterone levels to determine if you are a candidate for TRT. At 58 you will have no problem getting it prescribed.

I would first have that checked out before jumping on a cycle. You may just need a TRT dose of test to start seeing results.

Great job cleaning up your diet and getting into the gym.

Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html

At your age, getting a TRT prescription won't be hard at all.

TRT will make you feel like you are in your 20s again. Your libido, strength, energy etc. will be like that of when you were in your 20s. It sounds to me like that's exactly what you are looking for.

Book an appointment with your doctor and get blood work done. Do lots of research and don't rush into anything. Once you get on TRT, it's generally speaking for the rest of your life.

Top Bottom