Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old needles

If they where sealed I would not see a problem with useing them, but considering how cheap you can get them for why not just buy some new ones

gjohnson5 said:
Can't they become contaminated if they are thrown around in an attic for instance? They get moved from box to box and small holes may develop in the packaging...

I think it's a bad assumption to assume they are sterile just because they are still packaged. What if the packaging is compromised?

I would throw them away

I agree with this ^ 1000% percent! its not worth the risk!

I seem to hear about guys having probs getting pins where they live. It's not legal to ship them to every state and not everyone is willing to risk getting busted trying. So I can kinda see why someone might be tempted to use the ones he has had laying around awhile. For me, this one's a no brainer. I'd get new ones. But shipping/selling syringes otc is legal in my state.

gjohnson5 said:
Can't they become contaminated if they are thrown around in an attic for instance? They get moved from box to box and small holes may develop in the packaging...

I think it's a bad assumption to assume they are sterile just because they are still packaged. What if the packaging is compromised?

I would throw them away

i can guarantee you the packaging used to protect hypdermic needles is tough enough to handle box transer.....i seriously doubt that its cheap enough packaging that holes will form in it that would allow bacteria in it and compromise the injection sterility......i mean thats what that exp date is there for wouldn't you think........im sure all of that is thought about before the needles are packaged and an exp date is placed on

i'd use them for sure

drrman said:
i can guarantee you the packaging used to protect hypdermic needles is tough enough to handle box transer.....i seriously doubt that its cheap enough packaging that holes will form in it that would allow bacteria in it and compromise the injection sterility......i mean thats what that exp date is there for wouldn't you think........im sure all of that is thought about before the needles are packaged and an exp date is placed on

i'd use them for sure
exactly...

Top Bottom