Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Laurabolin

GX94

What's up everyone.

I have some old Laurabolin 50 I picked up in TJ a few years ago and did not use. The exp date is 98 and the rubber septum is swollen out. My question is, if I filter it with a .2 micron filter will it be safe to use - or is the shit still anygood?

By the way, this is one ass-kicking forum.

GX

Any Takers???

I really want to take it........but I dont want to end up in the hospital. I would just get more but I cant make it back to TJ for a few months.

:newbie:

GX

Well

The expiration date usually is there for a reason. I would imagine the problem would be the evaporation of the alcohol in there that keeps it sterile. So if your dead set on using it bake it, then filter it into a new vial

bbd

well I know why you would want to but my thought is throw it in the garbage because the day something goes wrong you are gonna be pissed you used it.... Not worth the infection or other injection problems

yes, throw it away

Johnny V said:
well I know why you would want to but my thought is throw it in the garbage because the day something goes wrong you are gonna be pissed you used it.... Not worth the infection or other injection problems

i second that.:)

Top Bottom