Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old guy with Test and HCG ?

jeepjunkee

Hi All, So Im not that old 57. Had prostate issues since 50, on drugs to help with that. Of course my age the Testosterone results are ok Doc says average for my age, its at 365, I tell him thats to low I dont want to be average. So we are going to shoot for abut 600, (to low still to high?) I lift 4-5 times a week and been working out all my life. Diet is pretty good, could always be better. The doc started me on a regimen of Test and HCG, I would like your opinion on the dosages and frequency I am taking it. Both are injections:

Testosterone Cypionate 100mg twice a week.
HCG 500 units twice a week.

The HCG during the cycle kind of matches some of whats been said on the forum, however its very confusing on wether I am being prescribed this accurately. My doctor seems to talk a great game and understands these products however you guys live it daily, and I enjoy the science behind your opinions. Please review what I am doing and let me know if I need to increase, decrease, or add anything else into the mix. I dont want to be an avg old guy, and I still need the libido to keep functioning or wife of 35 years will get pissed, lol.

Thanks in advance

I never understood the point of adding HCG into a TRT regiment.

When you are on TRT, your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down. HCG will not change that, but will only add side effects. HCG is a form of estrogen after all.

I bet you will find that your test dose is actually pretty high. 200mg per week is at the high end of a normal TRT protocol. Completely drop the HCG. It has no real benefit and tons of negative side effects.

i never understand the need for hcg on trt either... i have never used it ONCE on trt in many years... my dga post ct product will keep your testicles great size if thats your reasoning... 200 mg per week is very high for trt as well brother... 150 should be more than enough.. here is a link to my dga post ct...

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

I have never used hcg in my trt.. extra sides and doesn't help any imo. 200mg/week is also pretty high for trt.. I am still doing well on 100/week.

Hi All, So Im not that old 57. Had prostate issues since 50, on drugs to help with that. Of course my age the Testosterone results are ok Doc says average for my age, its at 365, I tell him thats to low I dont want to be average. So we are going to shoot for abut 600, (to low still to high?) I lift 4-5 times a week and been working out all my life. Diet is pretty good, could always be better. The doc started me on a regimen of Test and HCG, I would like your opinion on the dosages and frequency I am taking it. Both are injections:

Testosterone Cypionate 100mg twice a week.
HCG 500 units twice a week.

The HCG during the cycle kind of matches some of whats been said on the forum, however its very confusing on wether I am being prescribed this accurately. My doctor seems to talk a great game and understands these products however you guys live it daily, and I enjoy the science behind your opinions. Please review what I am doing and let me know if I need to increase, decrease, or add anything else into the mix. I dont want to be an avg old guy, and I still need the libido to keep functioning or wife of 35 years will get pissed, lol.

Thanks in advance

So, given the replies, not at all then.

I have never used hcg in my trt.. extra sides and doesn't help any imo. 200mg/week is also pretty high for trt.. I am still doing well on 100/week.
i agree, 200 is very high for trt... pretty much the max... i am on 150 and thats more than enough

Top Bottom