x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Okay to take OTC thermogenic during 2 week Clen break?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Okay to take OTC thermogenic during 2 week Clen break? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: About to start a new cycle of Clen, and was just curious as to whether or not it's okay/safe to take an over the counter thermogenic during the 2 week breaks I'll be taking whilst on the Clen. Or should I just take a complete break from any type of thermogenic during these 2 weeks? Thank you.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay to take OTC thermogenic during 2 week Clen break?

About to start a new cycle of Clen, and was just curious as to whether or not it's okay/safe to take an over the counter thermogenic during the 2 week breaks I'll be taking whilst on the Clen.

Or should I just take a complete break from any type of thermogenic during these 2 weeks?

Thank you.

Re: Okay to take OTC thermogenic during 2 week Clen break?

I think it's best to fully take a break for those weeks. Clen puts a fair bit of strain on you, and I definitely take the breaks fully.

well clen isn't 'okay' in my mind to use in the first place. pretty harsh drug

adding a stimulant or thermogenic to top of that without giving your body a break is even less okay.

i always argue with guys on here about taking breaks from stimulants, and yes that includes coffee. you should not be consuming stims daily. you WILL become more dependent on them, a slave.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

I wouldn't, in essence, take what amounts to two stims.

Fair enough, thanks to all, will take your advice and just stay completely clean during the 2 weeks.

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    well clen isn't 'okay' in my mind to use in the first place. pretty harsh drug

adding a stimulant or thermogenic to top of that without giving your body a break is even less okay.

i always argue with guys on here about taking breaks from stimulants, and yes that includes coffee. you should not be consuming stims daily. you WILL become more dependent on them, a slave.
    ^^ In bold. Mind if I ask why? Done my research of course, but always helps to hear other peoples' opinions as well.

i never recommend clen under any circumstance...

its risk vs reward... is it worth it to have long and short term side effects to lose weight for a few weeks, which you will likely just gain back? clen is not sustainable and not something you can use long term...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjaB32eWx3M&t=24s

Those otc products are not gonna do much for you anyway so better just to save your money.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Individualized Training & Diet Plans

Thank you for your replies so far. After spending 6 hours or so reading articles online today and after having watched dylangemelli's video that he linked, I think I'm gonna stay well away from Clen.

Unfortunately now I'm back to square one, looking for a safer alternative. How does an ECA stack compare to Clen in terms of safety when used as a thermogenic?

I'm well aware that none of these pills are magic pills, so just to let you know I 100% intend to put in the hard work with my diet & training at the same time. I've been training for over a decade now anyway, and have never assumed that any kind of pill will work without putting in hard work as well. Just figured I'd let you know, as I know that some guys on forums are always looking for a way to skip all of the hard work and just to take a wonder pill, hoping it'll give them the results they need.

Thanks again.

Have you tried intermittent fasting as an added alternative. Adding that to a clean diet and strict training when my fat loss plateaued yielded far greater results than I honestly expected. Just food for thought.