Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay to take OTC thermogenic during 2 week Clen break?

Varzl

About to start a new cycle of Clen, and was just curious as to whether or not it's okay/safe to take an over the counter thermogenic during the 2 week breaks I'll be taking whilst on the Clen.

Or should I just take a complete break from any type of thermogenic during these 2 weeks?

Thank you.

I think it's best to fully take a break for those weeks. Clen puts a fair bit of strain on you, and I definitely take the breaks fully.

well clen isn't 'okay' in my mind to use in the first place. pretty harsh drug

adding a stimulant or thermogenic to top of that without giving your body a break is even less okay.

i always argue with guys on here about taking breaks from stimulants, and yes that includes coffee. you should not be consuming stims daily. you WILL become more dependent on them, a slave.

Fair enough, thanks to all, will take your advice and just stay completely clean during the 2 weeks.

well clen isn't 'okay' in my mind to use in the first place. pretty harsh drug

adding a stimulant or thermogenic to top of that without giving your body a break is even less okay.

i always argue with guys on here about taking breaks from stimulants, and yes that includes coffee. you should not be consuming stims daily. you WILL become more dependent on them, a slave.

^^ In bold. Mind if I ask why? Done my research of course, but always helps to hear other peoples' opinions as well.

Thank you for your replies so far. After spending 6 hours or so reading articles online today and after having watched dylangemelli's video that he linked, I think I'm gonna stay well away from Clen.

Unfortunately now I'm back to square one, looking for a safer alternative. How does an ECA stack compare to Clen in terms of safety when used as a thermogenic?

I'm well aware that none of these pills are magic pills, so just to let you know I 100% intend to put in the hard work with my diet & training at the same time. I've been training for over a decade now anyway, and have never assumed that any kind of pill will work without putting in hard work as well. Just figured I'd let you know, as I know that some guys on forums are always looking for a way to skip all of the hard work and just to take a wonder pill, hoping it'll give them the results they need.

Thanks again.

Have you tried intermittent fasting as an added alternative. Adding that to a clean diet and strict training when my fat loss plateaued yielded far greater results than I honestly expected. Just food for thought.

Top Bottom