Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay to stay on TRT during surgery?

IsDaiah21

I am on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm also coming off a steroid cycle.

my question is a two-part question will I be okay having shoulder surgery coming up in 2 weeks if I just came off my steroid cycle or should I have it postponed. I'm sure they will ask me when I go in there if I'm on anything and I don't want any hassle

thats up to you... only you can decide that... you are on trt so its not like you have to pct... since you are so damn vague, we have no clue what the cycle is, how long you've been on it etc... so unless someone here is a psychic that im not aware of, how on earth can we answer this

I am on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm also coming off a steroid cycle.

my question is a two-part question will I be okay having shoulder surgery coming up in 2 weeks if I just came off my steroid cycle or should I have it postponed. I'm sure they will ask me when I go in there if I'm on anything and I don't want any hassle

getting off trt is hard and 2 weeks not realistic, just stay on low dose trt 100mgs

Top Bottom