Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, I'll try here: first cycle questions

thx9000

I am 32 y/o, 5'11, 208 and about 11% bf right now. Been lifting regularly for over 6 years.

I have a bunch of Enanathate, Eq (ttokyo 200), airimidex, clomid, and HCG. Basically a buddy found out that he's leaving the states for a couple of years and sold me his whole unused cycle. I've used all kinds of PH's (1-Ad, 4-ad, 1-test...). The 1-test topical product impressed me and convinced me to give this a shot...

My initial thought was to front load the Eq at 700mg/week weeks one and two then do 400mg/week for 3-10. I was going to use the test at 250 2X/week all the way through 1-10 weeks. I was going to take the airi' at .5mg/day.

The questions:
Too much test for a first cycle? Does prior PH use influence this at all?
Is airimidex really needed if the test is dropped lower?
I assume clomid and HCG should be started week 13 if I have my 1/2 lives figured out right...

Too much test for a first cycle? - No

Does prior PH use influence this at all? - No.

Is airimidex really needed if the test is dropped lower? - 500mgs/week test is where I would start to use an Anti-e. At a lower dose in my opinion it's not needed. That's from personal experience. I've actually used up to 500mgs/week without any anti-e, but I did experience alot of water retention.
A second issue you might encounter would be gyno, some people are more prone then others. I've never had a problem, but that doesn't mean you won't. If you're not using the Arimidex during the cycle, you should have Nolvadex on hand regardless of the dose.

I assume clomid and HCG should be started week 13 if I have my 1/2 lives figured out right... - Yes, the EQ would dictate that you start it on week 13.

genarr3 said:
A second issue you might encounter would be gyno, some people are more prone then others. I've never had a problem, but that doesn't mean you won't. If you're not using the Arimidex during the cycle, you should have Nolvadex on hand regardless of the dose.

I'll just do the Arimidex at 1mg eod. Since i have it why not use it...That should be good enough to prevent gyno at 500mg/week right? If not I guess I could go shopping for some Nolvadex...

Top Bottom