Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

EPROM

Banned
Look at the pictures in this link: Click Here

To me these guys have gone WAY too far with their steroid cycles. There comes a time when you really need to stop. The "Fabio" looking guy needs to be shot! He looks like a life sized plastic WalMart action figure.

For me, ...I'd be damned happy with a Jonathan Statham physique.

I don't understand what would compel someone to go so far as to become grotesque. These guys couldn't have made this their goal from the start? It had to be something that started out fairly normal and then turned into a psychological obsession over time.

I don't see much discussion here on EF on the potential psychological problems that "can" obviously happen. Are any of you wondering if you have gone too far?

Last Point:

I have read several posts that state that you won't get bigger on steroids alone and that you have to train like a motherf-ker. I'm going to challenge this. The muscular structure of these "mutants" goes WAY beyond normal physical growth. Obviously their bodies have gone through a severe structural change by way of these chemicals. How "big" would these guys really be if the exact same amount of training was done ...but with zero steroid use?

Birdman

wow...those are some big guys... some of them werent as big as the ones in the beginning but..still..
i guess thats what they like...i am going no where near that..ahha

I am a professional graphic designer. Sorry, ...No Photoshop action going on and I use it on a daily basis.

Sure you are. The first one looks like Markus Ruhl and that is a photoshopped or otherwise altered photo of him. The rest of the cartoon looking motherfuckers aren't real either.

LOL.. those are sooo PSed. those viens are sooo fake, lol
As long as I look like Arnold someday I'll be happy :)

horseshit.

Look, you can dismiss it all as "Photoshop" or deal with the fact that OVER-use of steroids can turn you into a grotesque freak show. I guess Gregg Valentino carries a photoshopped cutout of himslef whenever he walks out in public? See Link

It's not a stretch to think one can become this hideously big by over using chemicals.

Birdman

Look, you can dismiss it all as "Photoshop" or deal with the fact that OVER-use of steroids can turn you into a grotesque freak show. I guess Gregg Valentino carries a photoshopped cutout of himslef whenever he walks out in public? See Link

It's not a stretch to think one can become this hideously big by over using chemicals.

Birdman

Dude I agree that a good portion of those dudes look like a bag of ass but LOOK AT THE FUCKING VEINS ON THAT DUDE. It IS fucking photoshopped and the fact that you're saying it's not and that you know everything on the subject makes me want to stab babies.

Top Bottom