Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ok to use needles multiple times?

stewardmac

Hi bros my second set of needles never made it and I'm half way a cycle of deca and test so I already use the same same needles twice, I'm a dead end road here becaue I don't want to interrupt my cycle so I wonder if there is any danger of needles breaking or resusing them, thank you.

I have a pin to just draw with then change pin to the fresh needle each and every time. too cheap to risk infection or a dull pin. buy a box of syringes brother

Needles are for SINGLE usage only. Do NOT reuse needles. You are risking getting a very serious infection that could require amputation of the limb by reusing needles.

Needles are less then a dollar. Is that worth risking getting a serious infection?

No, do not reuse them. Cant you just get some at a pharmacy? I am sure any med supply company online has a rush ship option. Remember that it is NOT illegal to buy syringes and needles.

no...thats why they're called disposeable...needle are cheap..no need to use twice...thats what junkies do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom