Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok to take orals with coffee?

Onede

When taking oral steroids, such as anavar or dbol – is it ok to chase them down with liquids other than water? Does coffee or tea affect them? I know that medicines should not be chased down by those drinks.

While it is best to chase them down with water, you can still drink coffee and tea, since they do not affect steroids as they would with many other medicines.

Thanks - that is great to know. Do you know if there is anything from the bodybuilder stack that should not be taken with coffee?

Thanks - that is great to know. Do you know if there is anything from the bodybuilder stack that should not be taken with coffee?

Not really. I would be extremely careful with depression medications. But there is nothing in the usual bodybuilder stack that has weird interactions with coffee.

Absolutely fine. I used to eat peanut butter on whole meal slice, siced banana on top and double shot black coffee with 40mg dbol. All just 60 mins before workout. I did that for 5 weeks, never had any problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The polyphenols in tea/coffee will prevent certain minerals from being properly absorbed. Iron is a great example.

You shouldn't take your multivitamin with coffee/tea

Top Bottom