Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK to take a few pins through NYC airport customs?

What is so hard about this?? Just put the prop oil into a small travel size shampoo bottle! Wash the bottle out real good, clean it with alcohol and take your prop out of it's vial and put it into the shampoo bottle, then keep the shampoo bottle in your checked baggage. The needles are no big deal. Keep them in your checked bag too. It's easy to come up with a story for needles like you have vitamin B-12 at your fiends house or your caverject is at your frends house and you need them for that.

Sorry guys, typo, I meant 10ml.

A tiny 10ml vial along with my cologne and shampoo in a toiletries bag.... I think my chances of being busted are fairly slim.

Taking into consideration what you are all saying however, I will definitely leave the pins at home and get them at a needle exchange.

the US isn't britain when it comes to drugs.. we actually lock people up and make examples out of them, users get a stick... and dealers get a large bat

I dont even carry anything in my car.. i live in a rural area and the cops would love to lock up a juicer just because they have nothing better to do out here and are bored.. so if they pull me over and decide to get nosy and search my car and find a needle then my ass is going to jail i promise you.

now in NYC its different, the cops probably wouldn't be so anal about it but going through an airport with feds and them seeing a syringe and a bottle of AAS you are gonna definately gonna be in trouble

Steve, OK I get you man, I was probably being a little naive then if I thought that it wouldn't be such a big deal if I get caught... here in the UK as you probably know its legal to posses for personal use... so in my mind its just not a big deal... though I appreciate your laws are different.

However, if I take it through in a small travel shampoo bottle as parashoot suggested... they won't know sh*t :evil:

Your dumb bro needles will def raise an eye and are banned from being brought on carry on... walgreens pharmacy sells every size and gauge needle... the vial however is so small and inconspicuous you can hide it in anything...

imo, the needs will set the scanner off and then induce a search..

leave the pins home.

the prop? well go buy some oil insense and steal the labels off them lol

No. I brought 2 bags of 29 gauge 1cc insulin needles AND IGF-1Lr3, MT-II and PT-141 right in my scanned carry on bag, and no search or questions at all. They know what they are and they know people are diabetic. Nothing illegal about any of it and the main thing is, I know it's not illegal so I do not act nervous. I think nervousness sets off warnings to security.

Hi, I have a business trip from the UK to NYC, JFK airport.

I am going to be taking a 100ml vial of Test Prop in my suitcase... do you think it' a problem to take 3-4 pins with me too? Will the scan the bag and find the pins then do a search? Or do you think I'm cool...

I'm toying with the idea of finding a needle exchange at a pharmacy when I get there but I'd much rather just take a few of my own.

Thanks.

Wow...really bro? you know what just do it and filter yourself out of the system

Lol at thinking airport security is tight in the US, that's funny. You guys clearly don't watch 20/20 or Dateline. You should be fine bro, put it in your checked luggage.

Like Para Shoot said empty out a travel shampoo bottle and dump the prop in there. Before doing so you could boil the bottle in distilled water similar to sterilizing a baby bottle.

You could also get syringe stoppers and pre-load the needles and take the heads off. If you left them on the pressure would probably push it out but not with a stopper on. Then twist the needle off and bring fresh unexposed ones with you and leave the vial at home. Then order a diabetic bracelet, slap that on and say the preloads are your medication if you're questioned, what are the going to do throw away your only medication for the trip?

Top Bottom