Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok to switch from cypionate to sustanon mid-cycle?

test e takes about 6 weeks for me to feel effects...prop week...i would say e does not kick in right away

Then you would be wrong. You're going by "feel" and it isn't an accurate or scientific gauge. But you don't have to believe me. Take a blood test 24 hours after injecting enth. Levels will be elevated. That means it's "KICKED IN."

This isn't much of a concern. Since blood levels are up anyway, the fluctuation won't make much difference in terms of results.

What does everyone think the results of going from a ng level of 4000 to 2500 would be? Likely, nothing.

And for the millionth time, enth does not take that long to "kick in". It's less tha 24 hours. Prop is simply a shorter acting ester that has a bit more biuoavailability but people have a problem with that concept. They keep thinking of it as acting immediately wheres long acting esters take weeks to begin working and that simply is not true.

switching from test e to sus is what kicked off my first ever gyno situation. blood level fluctuations, even with the blood at that high of a concentration, could cause gyno, acne, and all the other pain the ass sides asssociated with test.

switching from test e to sus is what kicked off my first ever gyno situation. blood level fluctuations, even with the blood at that high of a concentration, could cause gyno, acne, and all the other pain the ass sides asssociated with test.[/QUOT

Aromatization was most likely the cause. It just happens at a point when you were making the switch, unless you just made a huge leap in dosage.

switching from test e to sus is what kicked off my first ever gyno situation. blood level fluctuations, even with the blood at that high of a concentration, could cause gyno, acne, and all the other pain the ass sides asssociated with test.[/QUOT

Aromatization was most likely the cause. It just happens at a point when you were making the switch, unless you just made a huge leap in dosage.

no change in dose. that was the first time i ever experienced gyno or acne from gear. since then, i am way more prone to both now.

no change in dose. that was the first time i ever experienced gyno or acne from gear. since then, i am way more prone to both now.

If your dose didn't change then how can there be fluctuations? If the prop dropped you down to below 100 ngs and it took a few days for the get you back to around 1000ngs that still seems unlikely to cause gyno unless you're extremely sensitive or your e was way out of whack at the time. Impossible to tell because there are so many variables.

Enth DOES NOT take weeks to "kick in." That's just ridiculous. It may take a while to see results and prop may give a bit more of a "rush" but the difference is neglegible in regard to the state of anabolism and androgen level.

If your dose didn't change then how can there be fluctuations? If the prop dropped you down to below 100 ngs and it took a few days for the get you back to around 1000ngs that still seems unlikely to cause gyno unless you're extremely sensitive or your e was way out of whack at the time. Impossible to tell because there are so many variables.

Enth DOES NOT take weeks to "kick in." That's just ridiculous. It may take a while to see results and prop may give a bit more of a "rush" but the difference is neglegible in regard to the state of anabolism and androgen level.

i cant explain the why, only what happened when that one variable changed. without bloodwork theres no answer. it just happened.

Then you would be wrong. You're going by "feel" and it isn't an accurate or scientific gauge. But you don't have to believe me. Take a blood test 24 hours after injecting enth. Levels will be elevated. That means it's "KICKED IN."
when i see results is when i consider them working

I know what you mean. But you don't see instant results with prop, right?
prop my shoulders and traps start filling out the first week..test e takes 4-6 weeks for some reason

Top Bottom