Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok steroid guru's the question at hand is pregnancy.. karma donation for help

P

Phaded

alright i'm trying to get my wife pregnant by august.. i just went through 10 weeks of test enan 500 a week and 13 weeks of eq 600 a week.. was taking hcg 2 x a week throughout as well as aifm.. multi vitamins.. milk thistle .. etc etc etc..

now is it even reasonable to think i could possibly get my wife pregnant still by august..

this is pretty much my first cycle ever besides a 2 weeker of anavar and a botched 4 week cycle of eq only..

was gonna run sustain, arimidex for pct.. should i add anything else..

please help bro's i wanna run another cycle come august and she needs to be pregnant by then for her not to bitch at me for using..

HCG, Proviron, and Clomid are all good suggestions. After that cycle, you should run a standard PCT and then go from there. You should be able to get the job done.

have her take her basal temperature, when it is elevated she is ovulating then have wild sex with her as much as possible during that time. have her stay in bed w/ legs elevated after sexual intercourse

good luck to you

Selene said:
have her take her basal temperature, when it is elevated she is ovulating then have wild sex with her as much as possible during that time. have her stay in bed w/ legs elevated after sexual intercourse

good luck to you

she's ovulating now we've been having sex twice a day.. and she keeps her legs elevated with her legs in the air for an hour..

Phaded said:
she's ovulating now we've been having sex twice a day.. and she keeps her legs elevated with her legs in the air for an hour..
Arent you supposed to let your load build up for a couple days prior to the days she's ovulating?

I knocked my ex gf up just off of a test/deca/dbol cycle a couple months.

bro...its pure luck. whenever the big man up there thinks it's time...he'll bless you with a present. i just got my girl pregnant during my 5th week of last cycle and i have a bunch of cycles under my belt. didnt think it would be possible but i guess it was my time.

I am on test e 500 primo 500 winny oral 50/day and provi 50/day and my girl friend is around 7 wks pregnant. I have never ever had a scare with anygirlfriend or even a missed period of more than 2 days.

does provi make ya more fertile or what?

Top Bottom