Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok , once and FOR ALL - FOR THOSE who have used tren enanthate . Question .

VictorBR

If you have used tren enanthate , tell me how much did you use ( which dose per week ) and tell me the results.

Victor

problem is some people are saying that enanthate is much stronger than acetate and I can't use the same doses ....while some others say that I can .

Victor

vic- just do a 250mg shot every 4 days broly. whats the worst that can happen? just have a stash of xanax or valium incase the weather gets stormy

yeah bro , that is what I plan to do actually one shot of 250 mg every 3-4 days ... ( monday and thursday )

But damn , why is that no one can give real life experience ?

Victor

VictorBR said:
But damn , why is that no one can give real life experience ?

probably because, like every other drug in the free world, mileage does vary. What happened to someone else tells you next to nothing about what will happen to you. Example, everyone says using tren or deca w/o test will kill your erections. Earlier this year I used Tren/EQ/Deca in the same cycle and I was carrying a Louisville Slugger all day long.

(I'm 39, btw)

dial tone thats my new aproach to taking gear, no more threads about whats good and whats not. if im interested in a certain steroid ill just snag a couple bottles and run it 1/2 the recomended dose and go from there

The first time I use a drug I run it by itself for 6-8 weeks to isolate the effects; that way when I run it in combination with something else I know which drug did what to me.

Top Bottom