Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok ok.. my final cycle.. and the final cycle critique..

decem

ok.. this is the last time i'm doing this.. i got everything together.. and i'm just waiting until jan 1st to start.. here's what i got:

6000mg ttokkyo EQ
2000mg brovel t200
4000mg fina
5000mg winstrol 50mg tabs
2000mg nolvs
a shit ton of clomid

here's what i'm thinking..

600mg EQ wks 1-10 (200mg on m, w, f)
500mg fina weeks 1-8 (100mg on m,t,th,f,sat)
200mg test weeks 1-10 (200mg on w)
winny 100mg weeks 6-12 (50mg in the am.. and 50 in the pm)

what do you guys think?

I like it bro, but I think you'll see better results if you shoot the fina everyday (even if you lower the dose to 50mg).

double or triple that test intake, unless u are trying to keep water retention down. drop the fina down to 75mg/day m-sat and 50mg on sun. that way u can take it every day and still get 500mg a week. cycle looks really good, but u dont have to split up the eq, probably be a lot easier if u take it all one day a week. happy growing.

if he has no liver protectors i would lower the winny make it 50mgs ed...tell him get some ALA and dirnk a lot of water......i would hit the winny in the first 6 weeks or have it in the middle...some people get depressed when they end the cycle with only winny...just my .02 cents

no.. this one's mine.. the other one is for my friend.. i swear..

and thanks guys.. i'll consider the shooting the fina ed..

i'm curious about the eq all at once thing.. anyone else suggest this.. i figured it'd be the same as any other drug.. and hasn't even deca been shown to keep much more even levels if spread out throughout the week.. wouldn't it be the same with the EQ?

Top Bottom