Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok now that I've added Fina to my cycle... some basic help please?

GearCowboy

Now my next question is more basic then the one about the cycle. Since I don't know much about Fina, other than it is really popular and I'll see great gains. I was wondering which method of taking Fina is best. I haven't seen much posting about how to take it. I've read that the absorbing it through a cream is safer and you don't have to stick yourself as often. If I am going to do 75mg/day, do I have to stick myself with the needle or does the cream rub in shit work just as good? Also I read that you have to prepare the shit yourself... is this right? Is this dangerous because of bacteria and the product not being sterile, etc...? What exactly is an A-kit? haha don't laugh at me either, just help me out please! Thanks a ton guys!!

Here's my cycle, just incase anyone has any additional comments...

Sustanon weeks 1-10 @ 1gram/w
Equipoise weeks 1-10 @ 600mg/w
Dianabol weeks 1-5 @ 40mg/day
Finaplex weeks 1-4 and 6-10 @ 75mg/day

Any suggestions? Comments? Thanks!

hey mustang18 what do you think about the fina the last 6 to 10 weeks or would you do the first week through fourth week or do both im thinking of adding in fina my cycle is the same as gearcowboy

Gear...

The most cost effective route is injection. Transdermal applications don't get all of the TA into your system. This requires the use of more fina and more applications.

People chose transdermal because:
*They don't like pins
*They don't have easy access to pins
*They're in a situation where it's not practical to keep them around
* They stick as much as they care to with other gear
* They are more concerned about complications from injecting

Visit the Fina board that's listed in my sig, there is alot more information to found there on cycles, kits, etc.

J2COOL2000 said:
hey mustang18 what do you think about the fina the last 6 to 10 weeks or would you do the first week through fourth week or do both im thinking of adding in fina my cycle is the same as gearcowboy

I use it for the last 6-7 weeks of my cycle and love the results so far...I would go with that

M18

Top Bottom