Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, need some advice..

T-ray2001

I've already got winstrol. Now I don't know If I should do a deca/winstrol cycle or an EQ cycle. I have come over some "nice-price" Deca
smile.gif
. So maybe I should go with Deca and take the winstrol to prevent progestron. I ofcourse want as few sides as possible, that's why the winstrol to the deca. I will also do tribulus terrasis to the deca to prevent deca dick, maybe some clomid to that to. The dosage would be 400mg deca for 9-10 weeks. But then again maybe I should go with the EQ. I hate putting on wather, so maybe I would go with EQ. I don't know that much about EQ because we don't have it here in scandinavia, so please tell me: Would 400mg EQ for 9-10 weeks have "almost" the same effect as deca at the same dosage and for exact the same time...? If I did EQ at 400mg/week, would I hold any wather, and would I need clomid to prevent BT?

Thanks

you won't hold much water with either. you will hold less with the EQ. take the EQ at 400mg/wk. ans then start the winy towards the end.

Top Bottom