Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok just some input on continuing cycle.

ArizonaFeeds

High End Bro
Platinum
I have been doing tren, having gone up to 150 ed and sus250 every 5 days. I am out of tren now and want to take it out of the cycle anyway. I am about 8 weeks into it, and the tren just keeps ripping me up. I am doing the sus still and then t200 every three days for the time being. I really want to add some more mass. I am 200 at 5'9" and fairly lean. I would like to hear what you guys might add to really drop and atomic bomb on my ass and continue the cycle. I am thinking Anadrol50. I can get equi, winny, anavar,, all the standards.

I have made good gains, in that, I remained the same bodywieght, believe it or not, but have really leaned up. So my line of thinking is that I have gained some good lean muscle to keep me where I am at and still get ripped. I do want to come out of this at with at least 10 more pounds.

For the record

I am not new to this at all, just want to hear some other's thoughts on it. Been in the gym for 15 years and this is about my 5th cycle.

I personally would add Anavar at 50mg/Day for 8 weeks combined with Creatine at 30g's/Day to finish off your cycle. I would also up the cals to fit your goals of adding more mass.

M18

Just out of curiosity

Why Ananvar and not something stronger. And are you saying to keep with the test as well?

Re: Just out of curiosity

ArizonaFeeds said:
Why Ananvar and not something stronger. And are you saying to keep with the test as well?

Because I think Var is perfect for your goals and YES! Stay with the Test..the more Test the better heh heh heh

M18

Man that t200, test enth

seems to make me like a PMS'n Bitch!! even every third day. Hapy, sad., pissed... It drives me nuts. The sus does not do it though. I love high levels of test:) My wife was trying some too cause she tested low. it was like fuckfest 2003 here What a blast. haaha It is too bad it has such f'd up sides for a woman. Would Anavar for her too? Would it keep up her sex drive and harden her up? She is off the test and just doing clen now working out and cardio. But fuckfest 2003 is over.:confused:

8 weeks of var would make your cycle a total of 16 weeks. thats pretty long. personally, i think you have done a good job so far, and i wouldnt add anything more to your cycle. i would just do the remaining 2 weeks,and be patient, and then wait for your next cycle to begin. i know its tough, but its better safe than sorry. the sus and test should be plenty for another 2 weeks or so.

but if you cant wait, and if your looking for mass, the next question is, how many more weeks do you want to be on? if you dont mind being on for 16 weeks, then 8 weeks of var is great. but if you only want to be on for 2-3 more, then add some dbol. most people advice against dbol at the end of the cycle, but i dont think you will get 10 lbs in only a couple of weeks from anything else.

12 weeks

I want to take it to a full 12 weeks. I can get reforvit. And there seems to be a few different selections of INJECTABLE dbol which to me seems like it must be BS. Because do you not have to take Dbol throughout the day? Soooo are we saying Oxymethalone would be a bad idea? I have never had access to it before and have always wanted to try it.

To answer the question, I am going 12 weeks. I was just going to go with the test and fina which was my cycle planned out, but then when I stayed the same weight??? Ya know.....

I have lost the muscle hardness that was so sweet, and the killer pumps since being off the fina , That sucks.

:bawling:

Top Bottom