Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok if shutdown is shutdown .......

VictorBR

so why not go for a 30 weeks cycle instead of 12 weeks ?

I mean everyone says that 8 + week cycles will shut you down . Ok , so a 12 week cycle would shut you down .

So since you are going to be shutdown at the end , why not go for a longer cycle anyway ? like 18 or 24 weeks ?

Is there something like intensity of shutdown ?

Victor

Possibly not, but you are not considering all the ramifications of being on cycle for half a year. There's a lot more to it than your HTPA. Cholesterols, Liver, and of course the mental aspect, to name a few.

As long as you can keep all these in the proper ranges, then I suppose it might not be a problem.

the longer you are shut down the harder it will be to recover. So I guess if your talking about "intensity" of a shut down, the intensity would be lower at the beginning and higher as time passes. Don't know if intensity is the right word for this context.

In theory you are shutdown within 48hrs of any aas intake. When synthetic steroids are taken your furnace (hpta) remains shut down during the whole course they are in your system, and after. The longer you stay on the harder it is to restart this "furnace", hence a more difficult recovery. Worst case scenario if you are on too long and with too high of dosages, you could either have failure of the testes, or failure of the pituitary to get you back on track postcycle. When this happens you will require HRT indefinately. Many people dont care about this, or see it as a good thing. I do not.

thx a lot guys , all that makes sense .

Mavy , I also don't like the idea of staying on HRT for life . I believe our body should run better with the test that we produce than with the test that you inject . I don't believe it is the same thing . What do you think of my 18 week cycle ?

Sometimes I am kinda afraid of it . But it is a choice that we gotta do for ourselves . and I already did it. I am gonna do it no matter what .

If I fuck up my body with this cycle . Well , I knew it could happen and that is life . When I made my choice a long time ago , I knew that it could have its consequences , but I also know that it will have its rewards .

So if it does happen to me , and I will be needing HRT for life , I will just accept it and I will not make a big deal out of it .

Victor

500mg of test a week will supress you (supression is the right word) just as much as 2 grams of test. and if not as much, closely as much. Either way, your gland will see no reason producing test. The key really lies in the AMOUNT of time being supressed. The more you they are supressed, the harder people report recovering. Having said that, 18 weeks is a long time, but I believe proper LONG PCT as well as periodical smart usage of HCG may be ok even with 18 weeks cycle. Though no doubt shorted cycles are always better interms of supression, no need to be a rocket scientist to understand that.

JUNK :supercool

Top Bottom