Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok I'm No Mod But I wish I could be ,But this shit is getting me crazy

scout69

I say it once and I say it again.Fuck fuck Fuck,People just keep posting sources on the boards nice and blatin.And when some of them are guys I've used for some time now that shit really starts to fucking get to me..If you post sourcs on these boards you should be banned..Got to another fucking bored

No need for a post like this AGAIN - we are trying to calm things down around here, and I've admitted to being a contributor to a lot of the DRAMA lately.

Just let it go, and let the Mods do their job...............

I hear your bro and it's early i onlky popped 5 Klonapins so for, So give me like an hour and I'll be calm

This is the shit I don't understand. Dumb asses can post sources, but I ask an honest question regaring a touchy subject prior to the sticky and an asshole bombs me. I have been on the boards for over a year mainly to learn more and help when I can. NOW I LOOK LIKE A BITCH WITH A SHIT LOAD OF NEGATIVE KARMA BECAUSE OF SOME ASS HOLE PRICK ASSUMING I SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE ON THIS BOARD AND NO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE.

dilznik said:
This is the shit I don't understand. Dumb asses can post sources, but I ask an honest question regaring a touchy subject prior to the sticky and an asshole bombs me. I have been on the boards for over a year mainly to learn more and help when I can. NOW I LOOK LIKE A BITCH WITH A SHIT LOAD OF NEGATIVE KARMA BECAUSE OF SOME ASS HOLE PRICK ASSUMING I SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE ON THIS BOARD AND NO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE.

Who bombed you?

Top Bottom