Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok i know you guys are going to rip me to pieces for asking this but..Easy Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget it

I have no clue what I am talking about and I am not going to do any Reaserch. If I don't find out here im just going to end up taking winy v.

So with that said what is the safest steroid type substance that I can take that will not to give me allot of mass but just help me cut up. I am training pretty steady 4 days a week need to get more definition before mem day weekend//

I don’t feel like going into details but yes I have been training steady for the last year. My diet is good except for drinking on the weekends.

Thanks. Go easy I am just looking for info :)

I think I know you. You're that fat lazy bastard that comes to my gym 2 or 3 times a month and says you workout regular. You eat like crap, McDonald's or Popeye's almost daily and never do cardio. When you lift, you lift way too heavy. Winstrol is the answer you've been looking for and you're going to take it no matter what anyone tells you here. I'm surprised you even asked. Go ahead, take your 50mg of Winny ED and chase it with a Bud Light.

Cheers!

I also would like to add im curios to know what the most affective cutting shit I can take is.

Thanks all, I want and answer not a lecture :)

Enigmaxxx7 said:
I think I know you. You're that fat lazy bastard that comes to my gym 2 or 3 times a month and says you workout regular. You eat like crap, McDonald's or Popeye's almost daily and never do cardio. When you lift, you lift way too heavy. Winstrol is the answer you've been looking for and you're going to take it no matter what anyone tells you here. I'm surprised you even asked. Go ahead, take your 50mg of Winny ED and chase it with a Bud Light.

Cheers!

Haven’t eaten fast food in two years. I used to be a porker like 255 no muscle. Then 2 years ago I started working out on the regular. I never wanted to be big. I did everything backwards and insane. I would train for 3 hours a day take 9 ripped fuels a day and eat only a salad a day. I was a moron I didn’t even know I was supposed to eat protein back then. I used to almost faint at the gym all the time. I am 6'4 208 now But when i was starving myself i was 175. My point is even though I did everything backwards I am very dedicated and I push myself very hard.

Forget it said:

Haven’t eaten fast food in two years. I used to be a porker like 255 no muscle. Then 2 years ago I started working out on the regular. I never wanted to be big. I did everything backwards and insane. I would train for 3 hours a day take 9 ripped fuels a day and eat only a salad a day. I was a moron I didn’t even know I was supposed to eat protein back then. I used to almost faint at the gym all the time. I am 6'4 208 now But when i was starving myself i was 175. My point is even though I did everything backwards I am very dedicated and I push myself very hard.

take a hike fatty... your post assumes that someone on here gives a shit if you fuck yourself up. We don't... and if you don't either, then oh well... go ahead and take the Winny and see what happens.

Otherwise, lose the attitude... do some serious research... and ask a half-way intelligent question and you'll get good answers.

Forget it said:
whatever you stupid texas hick. Go fuck a goat.

OOOHHHH....good one...

Comments like that aren't going to remove any of the lard from your ass... you stupid fat fuck.

Awhhh im so sorry that you guys are dicks and when people make a rebuttal you want to ban them because you can’t take it.
I would love to punch you both rite in your soft ribs and give you a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom