Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, i have an question on existing cycle

Stangman99

im on my 1st cycle right now of 250sus/400eq a week. i placed an order with my source for some clomid, nolvadex, clen (for the wife) and another bottle of eq. my package arrived today. i got everything except the clen. in its place for some reason he sent me 100 tabs of naposim dbol. this next monday will be my 5th shot. is it too late to somehow work this into my cycle? if i can, how could i run it?

also, its a good thing wifey didnt start taking those pills thinkin they were clen. esp if dropping 3-4 tabs

You can start the clen anytime, but I'd wait till 2 weeks till I began to come off the cycle... this may help you to retain more gains. Start off w/ 1 pill per day and increase each day by one pill till you start to become anoyed by the side effects. You may then want to cut back some. Watch out for cramps... Drink LOTS of water w/ that cycle (1gallon/day) and make sure you are taking a multivitamin. You probably won't get to over 8 pills per day (but I have taken up to 16 per day).

Run clen for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

-Stew

appreciate the info on the clen stewmeat, but the problem lies with what my source sent me by mistake instead of the clen. 100 tabs of dbol. my question was ill be taking my 5th shot monday of sus/eq. is it too late in the cycle to add this newfound dbol? if i could use it, how many weeks should i use b4 it is too deep into the cycle? the sus im running for 8 weeks, eq for 10

Top Bottom