Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I got my stuff from evolutionary.org approved source!

gorillahung

I got some Kalpa Test C. I had been taking fake or underdosed Test E. from Dragon. I haven't figured out if it's really Dragon's gear or if someone knocked off an underground lab's stuff. I would think if someone was going out of their way to make bogus stuff, they would at least make it pharma grade instead of an underground lab but who knows. I hope this Kalpa stuff is legit. My first injection hurt. It was thick and I had to press down really hard on the syringe to get it to flow into my ass cheek. There's a knot in there now. I've found that with underground lab stuff, there is usually some pain in the injection if the stuff is legit. It usually takes a couple of weeks for me to notice the effects of anything. On the bad stuff, I lost a lot of strength. Hopefully that will start going back up.

It absolutely sucks to get under-dosed gear. Just part of the game I guess though. This is why it is important to find a good source and stick with them once you find it.

Update: I'm pretty sure this stuff is good. I'm making strength gains in just the first week along with a heavy libido. The libido is usually my first indicator of good stuff.

I have heard of kalpa several times, never used it, but don't recall of any negative reviews.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom