Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I feel like shit.

##spiderbaby##

Just re-started my cycle 4 days ago, and I feel like absolute hell today. I could barely sleep last night because my leg hurt so bad and I'm on the verge of puking most of the time.

I felt F'ing great before the cycle started, great.
800mg/wk sust - 30mg Dbol/ed for the first 4-5 weeks of my cycle.

Think its the dbol that's making me feel like this? horrible headache and nauseous.

To top it of I have to go the gym in a few.

Sounds like symptoms that some get off dbol. Keep it and try and get some eq or deca and stack that with the test instead.

just curious as to what kind of dbol it is- because i get monster aches and pains on naps but when i take pink ones i feel awesome all of the time im on.

peace:D

Man I felt like shit while I was doing reforvit. I stopped a week early just to see if that's what it was and I was right. Absolutely no energy. My back hurt like hell. I had drowing pains like when I was a kid. I just felt like shit until I quit. Then the test and eq kicked in and I felt like a new man.

They're russian Dbols. after four days I was hoping to feel something off these, but I am not. Just a general shitty feeling all the time. I have never taken Dbol before.

On average most bros say they can tell they are on Dbol after 3-4 days. Was it the same for you?

##spiderbaby##

I felt like that for the first week or too while on my first cycle(test,d-bol,eq) I was on the Loeffler D-Bol. I started to notice the weight gain after about the first 5-6 days of the cycle and the strenth really came around mid week 2. As long as your cals are up you should start to notice gains very soon. I noticed I felt better after about 2 1/2-3 weeks on it. Best of luck!

M18

Thx guys. feeling like this for a possible 2 weeks is gonna suck.

Now I have to leave for the gym and hopefully I wont shit myself because I drank a whole container of grape juice in an hour.

Heres to your health...

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom