Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok guys, help is needed...Deca/winstrol or EQ/winstrol..look at my goals

T-ray2001

Havn't decided what to go with so thought U might have an opinion. I'm looking for a solid massgain. I don't want tons of wather like I get with test so I thought of doing Deca/winstrol with some test or EQ with maybe winstrol. My goals are to increase in BM and hold as much fat away as possible. Therefor I will be doing ECA from the begining to the end, also a small dose T3 for the last 4 weeks to increase proteinsyntes and to hold fat away. Now I don't know what I should go with..
Alt1: 400mg deca weeks 1-9, winstrol 50mg/day weeks 3-9(to keep BT away..progestron, and also to increase a bit more in size and strength), primotest or some other test: 250mg/week to keep my sexdrive on a "normal" level..

Alt2: EQ 400mg/week for week 1-9(maybe 10), winstrol 50mg/day weeks 3-9. Also some proviron to keep estrogen levels down. ECA from day one to the end, also some T3 as in Alt1.

If U consider my goals, what would U go with and why?
Any other suggestions?

You could try this
Eq at 300-400mg/week for weeks 1-10
Test at 250-500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Winny at 25-50mg/Day for weeks 5-10
You could take Proviron at 25mg/Day through out the cycle to minimize any water retention.
Make sure you have Clomid for post cycle
This cycle should able you to put on some quality muscle mass while maintaining your body fat and making you very hard and vascular. Good Luck!

M18

you could try this also....

400mg/deca............weeks 1-5
50mg/winny/eod.....weeks 1-10
300mg/EQ...............weeks 1-10
500mg/test.............weeks 6-10

that looks like a good one to me.

You second alternative is actually the cycle that I am currently on. Winstrol 50mg/day, and Eq 150mg/every other day. It's only been 1.5 weeks, but I already feel stronger and harder. This cycle is intended for people that are looking to tighten up and get hard, no so much to gain muscle quickly. If you use this cycle, plan to stick with it for at least 2 months because according to what I have read, Eq takes a long time to work. You can build quality muscle with this cycle, no doubt, it will just take longer than doing, say, test and deca, of course.

Good luck

SAF

Mustangs cycle looks great. Or you can also follow his cycle, but take out the test and the proviron and just go with the eq and winny. Winny and Eq aromatize very slightly, thus estrogen and water retention should not be a problem. But if you still really want to throw in the proviron with only the winny and eq, you are much better off adding the test with the winny, eq, and proviron. Best of luck.

Thanks guys!

I've red your advices but I think I will go with deca 400mg for 9-10 weeks, with winstrol 50mg/dag weeks 3-9..also some T3 in the end of the cycle...ECA every day, and some proviron to hold wather away. Also 250mg primotest or omna to keep sexdrive up!

weeks 1-3 I will eat "normal", and weeks 4-7 I will start bulking, +1500-2000kcal. Increase protein to 2.5g/lbBW...I will also increase cardio in the morning to hold fat away. Weeks 8-12 I will start cutting up..
The thing is this, EQ is pretty hard to find here and pretty expensive too. Deca is not..(The only source who sells EQ here "bumped" his prices this week :( )

Top Bottom