Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok guys Bitch tits due to GYNO vs. Bitch tits due to just being fat!!!

JsutBeemin

ok I know the tits due to gyno from say a cycle are not reversable/just losing weight won't help.....BUT my buddy is a lil overweight and has lil titties, enough he is embarrassed about any way, but if he lost say 25 pounds(he can afford to) will they actually get smaller? Basically are bitch tits from just being fat the same as tits due to gyno? There easy:rolleyes:
And therefore if not perminant like gyno induced titties they can be lost...is there a difference?

dont have anything to back me up cept my own experience. Couple years ago I was 190, went down to 170 and could tell a huge difference. So losing weight would definitely help but I dont know for sure if any of the extra mass in the tit is realted to gyno. He would prob be best off to lose the weight anyways so I say start there. My .02

Chuck

It depends on what kind of gyno the person has, basically there are two types:

-Fat gyno
-Glandular gyno (hard chunks under the nipple)

Fat gyno generally looks like the guy has a pair of tits to match his beer belly, and the Glandular gyno looks like the guy just has big or puffy nipples.

Lowering BF% will definitely make the Fat Gyno much less noticable, however with Glandular gyno it might make it even more noticable. In my case I have Glandular gyno from Puberty (soon to be taken care of) and when I'm lean my skin seems to tighten up more (like when you're in cold water) and the nip looks less puffy.

Hope this helps

D

dantes is right, he will notice it big time with the lose of weight. even the fat under his arms that round to your pec will go down also. all will happen for him as lond as it wasnt enhanced by gear.

Top Bottom