Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok getting back into this after 10 years

djjimkelly

in my younger years 21-25 i ran 2 cycles of primobolon 2 cycles of winstrol
and a half cycle of deca(didnt like that one becuz i stopped getting woods)
was about 210 in very decent shape at 25.

anyway after basically 10 years off anything and basically not hitting gym for last 5 years.

now im 35 years old
i went up to 5'11 260.(fat as hell)
i started back in the gym in may and have since brought myself back down to 230 now its the middle of july and of course i know i still need to drop another 25 to look the way i would like to look.

ive been considering a few different things.

plan A- primobolon over next 60 days( 1 CC every 2 days)

plan B- winny over next 60 days ( 1 CC every 2 days)

plan C- do something with both not sure what yet was thinking something like (3 CC's of primo and 1 CC of winny every week for 8 weeks)

would love some guidance please!! im not looking to be totally shredded just NICELY JACKED :) for now anyway then will worry about the shredded part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominator Human said:
I think you should do a lot of research on this board.

ive been doing a crazy amount of research for the last 2 months.

i know what i will get will be legit becuz of the people i know in life ive gotten their opinions of what needs to be done. but the more knowledge i have the better decision i will make.

primo gians come slow so its better to take that for longer than 8 weeks. winny only isnt too good either. get your diet spot on, get down another ten lbs then take test 250mg for 10-12 weeks and anavar at the last 6 weeks @60mg every day. Then do a proper PCT youll see stickies at the top of this board.

Bro I was a 260lb fat ass!! Dont even think about AAS until ur diet is in check. It took me a 1 1/2 yrs to cut from 260lbs to 199lbs before I even considered AAS. My first cycle was sust 250 @ 500wk for 10wks. Im 39yrs old sitting at 210lbs right now, with more mass than I was at 260lbs. Diet is everything learn to eat right the fat will fall off. AAS are just the icing on the cake!!! Eat right+ heavy lifting=goals!!

djjimkelly said:
in my younger years 21-25 i ran 2 cycles of primobolon 2 cycles of winstrol
and a half cycle of deca(didnt like that one becuz i stopped getting woods)
was about 210 in very decent shape at 25.

anyway after basically 10 years off anything and basically not hitting gym for last 5 years.

now im 35 years old
i went up to 5'11 260.(fat as hell)
i started back in the gym in may and have since brought myself back down to 230 now its the middle of july and of course i know i still need to drop another 25 to look the way i would like to look.

ive been considering a few different things.

plan A- find 30 shots of primobolon fire them in over next 60 days( 1 CC every 2 days)

plan B- find 30 shots of winny fire them in over next 60 days ( 1 CC every 2 days)

plan C- find both and do something with both not sure what yet was thinking something like (3 CC's of primo and 1 CC of winny every week for 8 weeks)

would love some guidance please!! im not looking to be totally shredded just NICELY JACKED :) for now anyway then will worry about the shredded part.

The only thing for you to do before you go ahead with this is to have your testosterone checked to see what it is......If it's normal then keep loosing wt normally with good dieting and exercising. I know you might not like the way you look once your lose wt but once you are at 200 or about then do a cycle. If you start doing cycles to lose wt then once you lose the wt you would want to do another cycle to bulk....vicious cycle, I know!

Gear is not really going to help you lose weight & come out the other end ripped & hard. Its training intensity, proper nutrition, some cardio & rest /recovery with some AAS that gets results. Maybe you would be better getting those things really in place & using say 500mg Test + 400mg EQ PW & see how you go on that. If & when you get your BF around the 10% mark you could introduce some winny inj @ 300mg for the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle.

+1 Rodney and Gunnz, 10 years off and only been back training since May?

Stop looking for the unicorn...

Top Bottom