Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Gents time to post your ultimate bulk cycles!!

Nadrolone propinate 100mg eod
Tren Ace 100 mg eod
Test Prop 100 mg eod
T3
Dostinex
ECA

A resaonable do-able cycle I think. Short acting esters so I could stop quickly if sides get bad. Total cycle only 8 weeks.

Something I may try in the future. :evil:

pudzian2 said:
tren AND NPP. Im sure the results would be great however my nips hurt just thinking about that.

I can't get gyno as per my doc. I have no underlying breast tissue or undetectable amounts if there is any at all. Just found that out last week when I went to get prolactin and free test checked. :)

The dose seems safe enough anyway. 2 nadrolones but really only half the dose most guys take.

rudy76 said:
I can't get gyno as per my doc. I have no underlying breast tissue or undetectable amounts if there is any at all. Just found that out last week when I went to get prolactin and free test checked. :)

The dose seems safe enough anyway. 2 nadrolones but really only half the dose most guys take.

I think the synergy between nandrolone and trenbolone would be AWESOME!! You are lucky about the breast tissue thing. i apparently have some because tren gave me small lumps. I plan on having all the glandular and fatty tissue under my nipple removed at some point anyway and then will not have to worry so much. For now though. I am just avoiding risky situations. I really think that progestin gyno has more to do with the specific compound's affinity for the PR than it does with prolactin. I've done some extensive research and read material from well versed and specialized doctors. some of them seem to think prolactin is the culprit and others disagree. We dont really know. I think taking cabergoline and bromo can do more harm then good anyway... and also to the wallet.

rudy76 said:
Nadrolone propinate 100mg eod
Tren Ace 100 mg eod
Test Prop 100 mg eod
T3
Dostinex
ECA

A resaonable do-able cycle I think. Short acting esters so I could stop quickly if sides get bad. Total cycle only 8 weeks.

Something I may try in the future. :evil:
you read my mind except i had planned out like this:

weeks
1-4 - 50mg dbol
1-16 500 sust
1-8 100mg npp eod
10-16 100mg tren eod
dostinex

i spaced my nandrolones out because i will get deca dick and gyno something fierce from all that prolactin. but i like your idea of the T3.

Top Bottom