Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK Everyone, your thoughts on OT, Oral Tbol

nickster#1

EF VIP
I am going to do one more super cycle and want to know what everyone who has done this compound thinks about tbol. I am also thinking about maybe halo, but not sure which one. I am leaning towards tbol as halo sounds pretty extreme, but these are one of the only two compounds I do not have experience with, so I need experienced feedback PLEASE????
Oh ya, for those who wish to know, I am going to do
8 weeks tren-ace at 75mg daily
16 weeks test-enanthate
last 4 weeks var, 50mg daily
???tbol or halo to kickstrat???
And of course PCT.
I have years of experience with AAS, so please dont question this, OK? I just need feedback on these two compounds.
Thanks everyone...

I am going to do one more super cycle and want to know what everyone who has done this compound thinks about tbol. I am also thinking about maybe halo, but not sure which one. I am leaning towards tbol as halo sounds pretty extreme, but these are one of the only two compounds I do not have experience with, so I need experienced feedback PLEASE????
Oh ya, for those who wish to know, I am going to do
8 weeks tren-ace at 75mg daily
16 weeks test-enanthate
last 4 weeks var, 50mg daily
???tbol or halo to kickstrat???
And of course PCT.
I have years of experience with AAS, so please dont question this, OK? I just need feedback on these two compounds.
Thanks everyone...

bumpity bump??

Pour gasoline all over yourself and light a match. WHOA !
I would not run Tren ace and Halo together.
Why not run Test P, Tren A, and Mast together? You won't need a kick start and you won't have to deal with orals.
Tbol vs. Halo = Beer vs. Wild Turkey.
I like them both, but no place for either one in this cycle. Maybe run Halo the last 3 weeks.

I really like tbol better than dbol less bloat, headaches etc.
It's a good kick start at 50mg a day for 4 to 5 weeks but I wouldn't put another oral at all in the cycle either on the front or end. It would just be to hard on the liver.

tbol is good stuff ... gave me nice lean gains .. more gains then var but less strength gain ..halo will give u lotss more strength gains imo

tbol is a good compound in my book. you get quality gains in both strength and mass. it's not water weight either. i gained about 10-12 pounds on 50mgs in the first 4 weeks of my last cycle with that stuff (first time with it). i had no bloat in the face or anywhere else with it. so if your worried about water retention and stuff go with the tbol, it's nice and smooth.

I Ran a long low dose 14 wks Strength kicked in around week 5 awsome strength gains,around wk 10 i added some test Eth.I could have ran tbol alone but i am sooooo in love with test!
Remember as with all orals regardless of the dosage, Drink lots of water, cranberry extract, and a good quality milk thistle twice daily!

RADAR

Top Bottom