Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok eating pellets vrs eating pills on tren

W

WARBIRDWS6

THIS IS NOT A SOURCE POST!! i must say this for some reason i am not aware of....but lets be safe.

OK. if i ate 100mg of fina pellets vrs 100mg of tren tabs ($2-3 bucks each....lets say $2 each for conversation sake)....would it be the same or cheaper to eat the pellets? this is of course if i were a cow. its for a school project about cows eating fina pellets. and i need it to be cost effective...or something like that. well, let me know how many and how much it is doing it the pellet way. and do they taste good? lol. i don't want my cow to get sick off the taste.

From what I've been able to gather:

-my cow says they taste like shit :D

-100mg of pellets should cost you around $1.50. 2000mg cartridge for $30

-100mg of tabs would be $8...assuming they are 25mg and your hypothetical $2/tab

-you'd probably want to look for more like 200mg/day with pellets...don't know how tabs compare

Looks like WAY more expensive for the tabs. Personally, unless they are way more effective, I'd probably try eating the nasty pellets. Besides, the pellets are legal to purchase...no worries. I would assume the tabs are not. $1.50 vs $8 a day...that's a lot of Proviron/Clomid/Nolva :D

JoBu

JoBu said:
From what I've been able to gather:

-my cow says they taste like shit :D

-100mg of pellets should cost you around $1.50. 2000mg cartridge for $30

-100mg of tabs would be $8...assuming they are 25mg and your hypothetical $2/tab

-you'd probably want to look for more like 200mg/day with pellets...don't know how tabs compare

Looks like WAY more expensive for the tabs. Personally, unless they are way more effective, I'd probably try eating the nasty pellets. Besides, the pellets are legal to purchase...no worries. I would assume the tabs are not. $1.50 vs $8 a day...that's a lot of Proviron/Clomid/Nolva :D

yeah your rigth bro. i was thinking same thing. but wasn't familiar with the pellets make-up and price. i live in FL and i know many of the places are down here. wonder if there is one local to me where i can go walk in and pick up these "fina cartridges" as you call them...for my cows. :D thanks for the info.
JoBu

Don't know about the pills, but just wanted to let you know I ate the pellets and they worked better than I expected. I did 6 pellets per day and got fina dick very very fast, like after 5 days or so. That SUCKED! Anyway, gains vere not GREAT, but then again I gained strength like crazy when dropping fat and and gaining muscle(4lb or so in 4 weeks). They tasted like shit, I cruched them and put them under my tongue for 10 minutes then I added some saliva and mixen in moth and swollowed.

Only reason to do it again would be that injectiong ED can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Alfons said:
Don't know about the pills, but just wanted to let you know I ate the pellets and they worked better than I expected. I did 6 pellets per day and got fina dick very very fast, like after 5 days or so. That SUCKED! Anyway, gains vere not GREAT, but then again I gained strength like crazy when dropping fat and and gaining muscle(4lb or so in 4 weeks). They tasted like shit, I cruched them and put them under my tongue for 10 minutes then I added some saliva and mixen in moth and swollowed.

Only reason to do it again would be that injectiong ED can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

thanks bro....was just about to post about how many you all feel is effective. so 6 pellets is how many mg's? 120mg's? i was thinking of 200mg's, that would be 10 pellets? i figure 200mg would be top end. what do you think? taste and injecting is nothing to me....i'm cool with both. but ED inject AND brewing the shit....man i'd just rather crunch em up. :D

I did pretty much everything I could to increase absorbtion. Use grape seed extract, take it just before food. Crucj pellets and put under tongue fpr 10 minutes, then mix with saliva and swollow, do NOT drink cold water after that. You will die. Take half dose in morning and half in the evening, but the hole proceduer chruching and so on is SO BORING.
I did 3 pellets via DMSO first time and 6 pellets oral was comparable to that. Nice fatloss, night sweats like crazy. Real sick pump, better with oral/dmso than with inj.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

thanks bro....was just about to post about how many you all feel is effective. so 6 pellets is how many mg's? 120mg's? i was thinking of 200mg's, that would be 10 pellets? i figure 200mg would be top end. what do you think? taste and injecting is nothing to me....i'm cool with both. but ED inject AND brewing the shit....man i'd just rather crunch em up. :D

Well,absorbtion might be 30% tops,so at 200mgs/day,you'd actually be utilizing 60mgs/day,which is a moderate(not high or low)amount.Split up your dosaging between a.m. and p.m.,and preferably one mid-day dosing as well,and you will have some surprising results I believe.

Alfons said:
I did pretty much everything I could to increase absorbtion. Use grape seed extract, take it just before food. Crucj pellets and put under tongue fpr 10 minutes, then mix with saliva and swollow, do NOT drink cold water after that. You will die. Take half dose in morning and half in the evening, but the hole proceduer chruching and so on is SO BORING.
I did 3 pellets via DMSO first time and 6 pellets oral was comparable to that. Nice fatloss, night sweats like crazy. Real sick pump, better with oral/dmso than with inj.

damn man, i just got over sweating and making my bed all wet and stinky! weather is nice and i keep the a/c on 78 degrees. now i'm gonna be sweating again! damnit! as for the fina dick....good....i got no girl now and there are two 16 year olds at work who hit on me like crazy. so this will keep me out of jail since i will have no urges. lol. i will use grapefruit juice and grapefruit seed extract (you meant GF seed extract right? there is a grape seed extract---the antioxidant). i figure 5 morning pellets and 5 nighttime pellets. i guess bromo is a must right? and just keep on my hair regimen and i should be OK on the hair. gotta get with nizoralman and re-up on the spiro!!! :D :D

Sounds nice..If it was me, I would run it with EQ. Bromo wont hurt anyway. If you do bromo, skip clen or ECA, it will remove the effects from the bromo, I know this for sure, happened to me.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

Well,absorbtion might be 30% tops,so at 200mgs/day,you'd actually be utilizing 60mgs/day,which is a moderate(not high or low)amount.Split up your dosaging between a.m. and p.m.,and preferably one mid-day dosing as well,and you will have some surprising results I believe.

thats what i am thinking. and i am going to use 200mg EQ m/f and 250 sust m/w/f. as well as dbol week 1-5 and the tren weeks 5-10. then using tren again later on a cycle for 7 weeks with anadrol and something else milder TBD. oh and i'm using it for the last three weeks of this cutter im on when it gets here. lol. may as well use the whole box.

Top Bottom