Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it OK to eat protein only after HGH injection ?

Icompete

I just started taking HGH again. Can you eat protein and fat after injection ? I know you have to take it on an empty stomach and I always thought you could eat fat and protein just no carbs. Experts please help ?

I just started taking HGH again. Can you eat protein and fat after injection ? I know you have to take it on an empty stomach and I always thought you could eat fat and protein just no carbs. Experts please help ?

No do not eat for a minimum of 30 min after injection preferably 1 hour after. Because you will become insulin resistant and a type II diabetic.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

you could eat anything after injecting hgh...it's synthetic so it doesn't matter about if your insulin is spiked.

Actually even taking GHRH and GHRP while your eating it wouldn't mess with it...this was just proven through a blood serum.

That is rediculous and dangerous information and I just don't believe you would post this.
Please don't post dangerous information again.

you could eat anything after injecting hgh...it's synthetic so it doesn't matter about if your insulin is spiked.

Actually even taking GHRH and GHRP while your eating it wouldn't mess with it...this was just proven through a blood serum.

HGH interferes with your body's ability to uptake glucose so i would definately avoid carbs and sugars for an hour minimum.

as for just protein you would be surprised.. i've seen guys pour steak sauce on their steaks, if you read the ingredients you would be surprised at how much sugar are in those. high fructose corn syrup is in almost every single steak sauce. bear this in mind.

all the more reason to avoid HGH at a young age. i hear too many stories of lifters in their 40's becoming diabetics and you have to scratch your head at how someone who is a gym rat an hour a day becomes a diabetic that young. its cause of avoidable mistakes like taking hgh too young .. JMHO

Thank you Steve!

HGH interferes with your body's ability to uptake glucose so i would definately avoid carbs and sugars for an hour minimum.

let me explain to you all how gh interferes with insulin .
when you inject hgh your body then coverts this substance to produce what we all know as IGF-1 , now IGF-1 is the substance that does the work in the cells its the bodys work horse not hgh itself, so having said that IGF-1 stands for insulin like growth factor (note the word insulin like !!!!!.....this is very important)
now that IGF-1 is doing its cellular work the body is tricked into thinking that this is INSULIN ...so if you have eaten carbs at around the time of an injection your body will produce glucose and the glucose must be delivered through the blood stream and into the cells . Now since you have taken the shot at the time you eat carbs your body is tricked into thinking there is plenty of insulin to carry the glucose away but ahhhh the mighty IGF-1 will do many remarkable things but it will not carry glucose away from the boodstream and you will have dangerous blood sugar spikes and over time of continuing to eat carbs at shot time your body will start to be insulin resistant from the very nature of your body thinking IGF-1
is insulin and it is not and will not do insulins job !! rule of thumb is at least one hour before or two hours after you eat or just simply have a straight protine drink (no carbs) if you cant wait !!
I hope this answers everyones concerns about taking GH and eating

let me explain to you all how gh interferes with insulin .
when you inject hgh your body then coverts this substance to produce what we all know as IGF-1 , now IGF-1 is the substance that does the work in the cells its the bodys work horse not hgh itself, so having said that IGF-1 stands for insulin like growth factor (note the word insulin like !!!!!.....this is very important)
now that IGF-1 is doing its cellular work the body is tricked into thinking that this is INSULIN ...so if you have eaten carbs at around the time of an injection your body will produce glucose and the glucose must be delivered through the blood stream and into the cells . Now since you have taken the shot at the time you eat carbs your body is tricked into thinking there is plenty of insulin to carry the glucose away but ahhhh the mighty IGF-1 will do many remarkable things but it will not carry glucose away from the boodstream and you will have dangerous blood sugar spikes and over time of continuing to eat carbs at shot time your body will start to be insulin resistant from the very nature of your body thinking IGF-1
is insulin and it is not and will not do insulins job !! rule of thumb is at least one hour before or two hours after you eat or just simply have a straight protine drink (no carbs) if you cant wait !!
I hope this answers everyones concerns about taking GH and eating

No that's not true. Don't drink protein. They have sugars in them and there are also flavors that the body thinks the flavors are sugars.
Sorry I just know that's bad advice.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom