Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok for 17 year old girl to use CLEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoNeS

Have a 17 1/2 year old girl-friend, who like all girls is looking to shed some weight. She is actually in pretty good shape, but she is looking for more of the model type figure. Stats are 5' 8" 130ish ilbs with big boobs. I wanted to know if I should give her some clen, or is she too young? Also, what would the recomended dosing cycle be for her. thanks

NO! What the fuck is wrong with you to even ask that question? Fuck, put her on some tren and winny instead.

Work on her diet, and get her to do a bit of HIIT twice a week. Jeez.

If she wants to change her body she needs to learn how to function on an appropriate diet and exercise regime - period.

This sounds like a situation where someone's looking for a drug to do the work for them.

Silent Method said:
If she wants to change her body she needs to learn how to function on an appropriate diet and exercise regime - period.

This sounds like a situation where someone's looking for a drug to do the work for them.

i agree, tell her to get off her lazy ass and stop eating so many twinkies

She is anything but lazy my friend and she doesn't eat shitty food at all. Currently with her work, school, and extra curricular schedule she has absolutely zero time to work out. She has been running a less than 20g carb a day diet for about a month. Still isn't where she wants to be. Also, she doesn't do a "carb-up" day. But since she doesn't work out does she really need one? What is the purpose of a carb up day? Wouldn't you loose weight faster with out having a carb-up day?

Clen isnt a magic pill like the others have mentioned. However, it would seem safe for a 17 yr old to take it whether male or female. Remember, it is an asthma drug that is even given to kids in countrys where it is used. But she is not going to start droping weight just cause you give it to her.

If she is really committed to losing weight, it would seem she could at least get up a bit earlier and do some cardio. If she is not ready to make some commitment, then no drugs are going to work for her.

i recommend to fuck her twice a day for 3 weeks then you gonna see how much weight you and her gonna lost!!!

parkerjones said:
Currently with her work, school, and extra curricular schedule she has absolutely zero time to work out.
The answer to this one is simple. She needs to make time.

parkerjones said:
She has been running a less than 20g carb a day diet for about a month. Still isn't where she wants to be. Also, she doesn't do a "carb-up" day.
I'll repeat - If she wants to change her body she needs to learn how to function on an appropriate diet and exercise regime - period.

20 carbs a day is B U L L S H I T. A higher, quality carb diet will do wonders for her metabolism. Learnig how to eat right doesn't mean following fad bullshit for extended periods of time. It means lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom