Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok! Second Cycle need advise! First cycle sucked!

NeverEndn

Ok so here it is, ive been off since about end of August and now looking to start again after the holidays. My first cycle consisted of 500 Test E 2x week and 400 EQ 2x week , PCT was Clomid , and little bit of Nova. Gains were ok i guess maybe 10lbs but there reason why it sucked was 90% my fault, cause i didnt diet properly and well summer was a bad influence and drinking was hard to resist. Ok ok i know drinking pretty well kills your gains so i dont need to here it. This time around im taking it much more serious.

Im 25yrs , 6'0 , 215lb average, maybe 15% body fat not to sure. Diet is just getting good , im doing 60min cardio everyday , and drinking lots of water and protein intake is picking up, im basically preparing myself.

Ok for my second cycle i was going to try what at least 5 of my friends are taking which is TTE from LTL, its Test E, Test Cyp and Tren, long story short ive seen there nice gains but alls they do is bitch about there sides, and well i dont know if im ready for tren yet! although it does work amazing.

So what i came up with and spoke with a couple bodybuilder friends about is doing
Test E - 600mg x2 wk wks 1-12
EQ - 400mg x2 wk wks 1-14
Anavar -60 mg ED wks 1-8

Now i was thinking of front loading the EQ for the first 3 weeks at 600mg then dropping down to 400mg. Let me know what you guys think of this maybe adjust it a little better than me but i thought it sounded like a pretty clean cycle. Im looking to start leaning out so ya hopefully this should do it. PCT will be the usual Nova or Clomid or Arimadex. Thank and please help!

Last edited:
Any reason why including EQ?

test should be ran longer than eq, so do 14 weeks test and 12 eq.

im curious what you version of EOD stands for

test should be ran longer than eq, so do 14 weeks test and 12 eq.

im curious what you version of EOD stands for

Ya my fault on that one! i wasnt thinking when i was typing basically i ment just 2x week as for the other posted , im including EQ cuz i like the slower acting results and vascularity and it doesnt hurt my joints , if anything it helps them.

Well, my personal advice would be that is not worth to poison your body with an extra chemical like eq for extra vascularity and slow acting results....eq IMO is for experienced bodybuilders; it acts really slow, it requires higher dose, and you won't se much from 12 weeks of it. It gives results afer 14-16 weeks. Test and var is more than enough to give you great results for a second cycle. Personally, I prefer short cycles, like instead of one long enanthat with var, I prefer two short ones on test prop and var. 4-6 weeks each.

But that's my 0.02...everybody reacts different and when I was 25 I wanted to be hulk. I am 33 now, and really care about my hormonal system.

Can you post your planned diet and training? I'd say if you're really ready to get serious stick with a simple cycle and dial in your diet and training. Forget the EQ. If you want to add something else in then just jump start with some Prop or a SD clone if you can get one.

Also, your PCT needs work. It's more important than the cycle. I'd recommend something more like HCG @ 250iu twice per week from week 3 on. PCT starts 14 days after your last shot with Nolva 20mg ED, Sustain 5 days on 2 off (opt for the whole TRS from Primordial) and Unleashed. You'll find this to be a nice soft landing...

Well, my personal advice would be that is not worth to poison your body with an extra chemical like eq for extra vascularity and slow acting results....eq IMO is for experienced bodybuilders; it acts really slow, it requires higher dose, and you won't se much from 12 weeks of it. It gives results afer 14-16 weeks. Test and var is more than enough to give you great results for a second cycle. Personally, I prefer short cycles, like instead of one long enanthat with var, I prefer two short ones on test prop and var. 4-6 weeks each.

But that's my 0.02...everybody reacts different and when I was 25 I wanted to be hulk. I am 33 now, and really care about my hormonal system.

I disagree.

I think EQ is awesome.

Saying it gives results after 14-16 weeks is completly wrong. As if it miraculously prings results after 14 week? I saw results at about 5 weeks with EQ and got better and better a little at a time the entire time I am on it.

No tren yet for you bro.

If mass is your gaol, try Test, deca (or EQ) and dbol. Classic mass cycle bro.

OK well, lets say i run the cycle anyways and i go with Test E/EQ/Anavar, how should i start them being im mixing the Test and EQ in one poke, do i start the Var when i start the Test and EQ? Lastly for PCT i was thinkin of Arimidex and Clomid on hand, is HCG neccessary? if so how should my PCT look once done the cycle?

Top Bottom