Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok! Second Cycle need advise! First cycle sucked!

OK well, lets say i run the cycle anyways and i go with Test E/EQ/Anavar, how should i start them being im mixing the Test and EQ in one poke, do i start the Var when i start the Test and EQ? Lastly for PCT i was thinkin of Arimidex and Clomid on hand, is HCG neccessary? if so how should my PCT look once done the cycle?

Spend some time with this article. Yes, there's a product plug for PP but this is a very well researched article. The HCG protocol is actually based on a regimen recommended by a renown HRT doctor that has experience working with enhanced athletes.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/official-pct-2009-a-642825.html

I disagree.

I think EQ is awesome.

Saying it gives results after 14-16 weeks is completly wrong. As if it miraculously prings results after 14 week? I saw results at about 5 weeks with EQ and got better and better a little at a time the entire time I am on it.

No tren yet for you bro.

If mass is your gaol, try Test, deca (or EQ) and dbol. Classic mass cycle bro.

Then you're lucky. It kicked in for me at about week 8-9. That means if I stop at week 12, I would have used the full effects for only 3-4 weeks. And I have read the same response from most users. That's why is recommended 14-16 weeks. I think I made a grammar mistake, is not that is works after 14-16 weeks. It is recommended for that long for a full effect.

Just an opinion, but maybe if you put this much time and effort into your training methods you will be using and planning your diet, you wouldn't need as much AAS assistance at that age.

AAS should be looked at as the last step to take you farther than your genetics will allow. If you don't have a great training plan in place that you KNOW your body responds to, an eating plan that is planned out IN ADVANCE on a DAILY basis, and if you give no concern to your sleeping pattern (going out partying on the weekends) and keeping your circadian rhythm in check, then you wont get the full benefit of taking the drugs. You are guaranteed the full of the negative effects however. Just be careful bro, and take it seriously as you said before.

I think using 1200mg a week of test for a novice is foolish, to put it lightly..

more isnt always better.. at my big times I can gain off of 200mg test cyp a week.. it's DOUBLE what a man has at his peak age..

I think using 1200mg a week of test for a novice is foolish, to put it lightly..

more isnt always better.. at my big times I can gain off of 200mg test cyp a week.. it's DOUBLE what a man has at his peak age..

He means he will inject twice per week to achieve the doasge listed.

He means he will inject twice per week to achieve the doasge listed.

Thanks guys for the help its greatly appreciated and yes i didnt mean 1200mg of Test E thats crazy!!! i ment 600mg so 300mg twice a week as dabuffguy said? I previously did 500mg and it was ok, again this time around im taking this much more seriously i was foolish last time i know but people do dumb things and well my first cycle i messed up! But not this time thats why im asking for help! So all in all you guys think i should keep the EQ or ditch it?

The reasons your first cycle sucked is the following:

1- Bad PCT: you should have started HCG mid way or towards the end of the cycle
2- When did you start clomid? You should take that 10 days after your last injection of test
3- Doing a little too much too soon for your first cycle IMO
4- Diet was not planned and documented
5- You didn't even mention training, so I'm assuming it was lacking

The reasons your first cycle sucked is the following:

1- Bad PCT: you should have started HCG mid way or towards the end of the cycle
2- When did you start clomid? You should take that 10 days after your last injection of test
3- Doing a little too much too soon for your first cycle IMO
4- Diet was not planned and documented
5- You didn't even mention training, so I'm assuming it was lacking

Yes i know the PCT wasnt the best but it was better than nothing at all!, and also i didnt have the necessart guidence at the time! I did on the other hand start the clomid around that time.

Secondly this will be second cycle and of course i train, i train 5 days a week, with cardio 30min -60min a day. My dieting now is pretty much on par , minimal carbs high protein , low sodium and tonz of water! As for my first cycle YES it was my fault , but that is why im asking for guidence on the second cycle! not that last cycle! Personally i thought 600mg - so 300mg 2x a week wasnt too bad but i guess i could be wrong!

Yes i know the PCT wasnt the best but it was better than nothing at all!, and also i didnt have the necessart guidence at the time! I did on the other hand start the clomid around that time.

Secondly this will be second cycle and of course i train, i train 5 days a week, with cardio 30min -60min a day. My dieting now is pretty much on par , minimal carbs high protein , low sodium and tonz of water! As for my first cycle YES it was my fault , but that is why im asking for guidence on the second cycle! not that last cycle! Personally i thought 600mg - so 300mg 2x a week wasnt too bad but i guess i could be wrong!

What are your goals for this cycle, is this a cutter or a bulker?. Im guessing a cutter since you are eating "minimal carbs" and if so don't expect to put on much muscle, also there is no reason to eat low sodium, your body will just adjust hormones and hold on to whatever little sodium you are eating and if you geta fluctuation or a high day of sodium you will bloat up. Its better to not worry about sodium intake until the last week precontest.

can you list your diet?

What are your goals for this cycle, is this a cutter or a bulker?. Im guessing a cutter since you are eating "minimal carbs" and if so don't expect to put on much muscle, also there is no reason to eat low sodium, your body will just adjust hormones and hold on to whatever little sodium you are eating and if you geta fluctuation or a high day of sodium you will bloat up. Its better to not worry about sodium intake until the last week precontest.

can you list your diet?

Well my goals are to put on more muscle while maintaining a decent cut, kind of a happy medium , i dont plan on being ripped just yet! As for my diet, ill post it later on in the day , just got to work !

Top Bottom