Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil use

bayerboy

[FONT=&quot]How're you guys injecting your oil subcutaneously (method, needle size, injection site, amount, etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've never done it before, and 3 cc's of oil seems like a lot to throw under the skin. How much is normal ?[/FONT]

You don't inject 3cc of oil subq...you need to IM that. Subq with oil is only for small amounts of TRT esters, not cycling. You are not going to have a good time at all if you do it.

How're you guys injecting your oil subcutaneously (method, needle size, injection site, amount, etc)

I've never done it before, and 3 cc's of oil seems like a lot to throw under the skin. How much is normal ?

Start at the top - most AAS are NOT injected sub-q. It's intra-muscular.

As PON says it'd be SOME which are and not 3CC. That's a bolus of oil right there under the skin you do NOT want.

i dont inject sub q at all... only time ive done that is with hgh, peptides etc.. i stick to im when it comes to aas man

[FONT=&quot]How're you guys injecting your oil subcutaneously (method, needle size, injection site, amount, etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've never done it before, and 3 cc's of oil seems like a lot to throw under the skin. How much is normal ?[/FONT]
Dude you cant do 3cc subq. The max is like 10% of that. Maybe 0.3ml. That's why you can only do it with trt a couple times a week. Nothing more. Too much oil volume will give you some major issues trying to go subQ

Top Bottom